Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Fine ArtsUniversity of Tasmania
Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Fine Arts
Upon completion of the Bachelor of Arts and the Bachelor of Fine Arts (AQF Level 7) graduates will be able to:
- Acquire, consolidate, critically evaluate, reflect and synthesise advanced knowledge in one of the humanities and social sciences disciplines and in one of the fine arts disciplines.
- Demonstrate critical thinking by identifying, defining and solving problems with intellectual independence.
- Make evidence based decisions that take account of diverse contexts and constraints impacting on societies and environments.
- Communicate information effectively in written, visual and oral forms with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Work effectively, responsibly, respectfully and safely in individual and/or team contexts.
- Demonstrate self-management, flexibility, initiative and resilience in readiness for diverse workplace demands.
English Language Requirements
International applicants will be required to provide evidence of their English language ability.
For those applicants who are nationals of and currently residing in a country where English is NOT the official language, evidence of an approved English language test completed within the last two years must be provided.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Bachelor of Arts Component
- Ancient Civilisations
- Ancient Languages
- Creative Arts and HealthCriminology
- Gender Studies
- Geography and Environment
- HistoryInternational relations
- Legal Studies
- Politics and Policy
- Psychological Science
- Theatre and Performance
- Aboriginal Studies
- Applied Psychology
- Asian Studies
- Creative Writing
- Fine Arts
- Journalism, Media and Communications
Bachelor of Fine Arts Component
- Critical Practices 1A
- Critical Practices 1B
- Critical Practices 2A
- Critical Practices 2B
- Critical Practices 3A
- Critical Practices 3B
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
About this institute
University of Tasmania
Tasmania is a place unlike any other. Our island is a living laboratory where environment, industry and society are uniquely connected. With 45% of the island being National Park or World Heritage listed it is a stunning place to get...
Why study at University of Tasmania
Australia ranked #2 study abroad country
Australia has been ranked the #2 study abroad country in the world for 2020! With everything from the tranquility of the Gold Coast beaches to the adventure of the Australian Alps, take a trip “Down Under” and discover why Australia is a great choice for an exceptional study abroad experience.
Tasmania is unique and so are Tasmanians. We believe in our island. We embrace the unusual. And we love imagination.
From our vibrant cities to the stillness of our World Heritage-listed wilderness, our incredible island is a place of contrasts – and we embrace its character in everything we do.
We offer great courses in an extraordinary location, and our teaching is supported by world-leading research, so you know you’re getting direct access to the best expertise. We’re the only university in the state, which means you will get unparalleled access to industry connections through our institution’s partnerships.
Want to know more about Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Fine Arts? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Detroit, United States of America
Melbourne (Australia), Australia