Master of Business Administration MBAUniversity of Surrey
Master of Business Administration MBA
Our full-time MBA and executive (part-time) MBA courses offer a transformational learning experience. The Surrey MBA will do more than enhance your career prospects; it will change the way you think. This is achieved through the interplay of theory and practice, with learning supported by up-to-date management theory and engagement with industry practitioners.
To reflect best practice in the business world, our course is integrative and inter-disciplinary. Our modules are connected in meaningful ways, allowing you to cross-pollinate content from across the wider MBA experience. With a digital, agile and entrepreneurial approach, you’ll leave prepared to lead the way in a rapidly changing business world.
We believe that truly successful careers are fuelled by visionary leadership, a profound sense of responsibility, and the ability to create and develop innovative and sustainable opportunities. These principles are fundamental to the Surrey MBA experience, which provides a careful balance between theory and practice, in preparation for the realities of the modern business landscape.
Our full-time MBA and executive (part-time) MBA courses are highly relevant for anyone looking to develop their career and leadership capability with their current employer, or to broaden their skills and connections with a view to making a transition or starting something new.
A minimum of a 2:2 UK honours degree, or a recognised equivalent international qualification. You must also have at least three years postgraduate experience in a managerial role to apply. Candidates without a degree or less than 2:2 will be referred to the MBA programs Director, as they may be accepted under exceptional circumstances where work experience is deemed to make up for the lack of academic qualification.
Executive (part-time) MBA
A minimum of a 2:2 UK honours degree, or a recognised equivalent international qualification. You must also have at least five years postgraduate experience in a managerial role to apply. Candidates without a degree or less than 2:2 will be referred to the MBA programs Director, as they may be accepted under exceptional circumstances where work experience is deemed to make up for the lack of academic qualification.
English language requirements
- IELTS Academic: 6.5 overall with 6.0 in each element.
If you do not currently meet the level required for your programs, intensive pre-sessional English language courses, designed to take you to the level of English ability and skill required for your studies.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Master of Business Administration MBA (Full time/Part time)
- Financial Management and Accounting for Decision-Making
- Manager Decision Making and Insight
- Managing the Agile Business
- Marketing in a Digital World
- Problem Solving and Innovation Thinking
- Sustainable Strategies for International Business
- Digital Platforms and Business Model Strategies
- Financial Strategy
- Integrative Applied Project
- Strategic Change Management
- Sustainability Management Strategies
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
- Tuition fee for UK students: £25,400
- Tuition fee for Overseas students: £25,400
Credits and ECTS Credits: 180 credits and 90 ECTS credits.
Programme learning outcomes
- Understand the concept of leadership through strategic management
- Know and understand organisations and their stakeholders, the external context in which they operate and how they are management from a sustainable and long term perspective
- Integrate their learning from a comprehensive range of managerial subject areas to understand and address complex situations holistically
- Understand global management issues
- Be able to analyse, synthesise and solve complex unstructured business problems
- Integrate new knowledge with previous learning and experiences
- Apply consistently in depth knowledge and understanding, based on previous work experience and advanced study, to complex business situations
- Apply strategic management skills at a senior level in changing business environments
- Transform organisations through strategic leadership, intellectual rigour and professional ethical values
- Lead and develop people in organisations
- Act in a self-directed and autonomous manner in planning and implementing projects
- Communicate effectively and interact with a range of groups and individuals through interpersonal skills
- Make sound judgements with incomplete data and communicate conclusions clearly to a range of audiences
- Take responsibility for the continuous development of their knowledge and skills
As part of this course, you will have access to professional coaching and careers experts to provide you with support that is tailored to your individual requirements. From the moment you start with us, you will be connected with a careers advisor who will provide direction in a number of areas, such as:
- Professional positioning training, including advice on the MBA job market, developing a positioning strategy, CV building and online networking
- Professional positioning in person including interview preparation, group dynamics and assessment, pitching yourself and presentations
- Professional positioning on paper
- Mock interviews
- Mock assessments
- One-to-one coaching throughout the MBA.
About this institute
University of Surrey
The University of Surrey is a global community of ideas and people, dedicated to life-changing education and research. With a beautiful and vibrant campus, we provide exceptional teaching and practical learning to inspire and empower our students for personal and...
Want to know more about Master of Business Administration MBA? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Prague, Czech Republic