Electonic Engineering MScUniversity of Surrey
Electonic Engineering MSc
All available course dates
Electonic Engineering MSc
At the University of Surrey, we’re at the forefront of exciting change in areas such as nanotechnology, renewable energy, pattern recognition, deep learning, mobile and wireless communications, and space and satellite engineering.
Our MSc in Electronic Engineering is a captivating, technically focused one-year course where you can tailor your studies to suit your specific interests and ambitions
A minimum of a 2:2 UK honours degree in either Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or Telecommunication Engineering, or a recognised equivalent international qualification. We'll also consider relevant work experience if you don't meet these requirements.
English language requirements
IELTS Academic: 6.5 overall with 6.0 in Writing and 5.5 in each other element.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Electronic Engineering MSc (Full-time and Part-time)
- Applied mathematics for communication systems
- Battery and electrical systems
- Computer vision and pattern recognition
- Digital communications
- Fundamentals of digital signal processing
- Fundamentals of mobile communications
- Internet of things
- Nanofabrication and characterisation
- Nanoscience & nanotechnology
- Rf and microwave fundamentals
- Rf systems and circuit desig
- Satellite communications fundamentals
- Satellite remote sensing
- Space avionics
- Space dynamics and missions
- Space system design
- Speech & audio processing & recognition
- Advanced 5g wireless technologies
- Advanced guidance, navigation and control
- Advanced mobile communications systems
- Advanced satellite communication techniques
- Ai and ai programming
- Data & internet networking
- Digital design with vhdl
- Image and video compression
- Image processing and deep learning
- Launch vehicles & propulsion
- Microwave design techniques
- Nanoelectronics & devices
- Network and service management and control
- Renewable energy technologies
- Semiconductor devices and optoelectronics
- Space environment and protection
- Spacecraft structures and mechanisms
- Standard project
The course is offered in both full-time (1-year) and part-time (5-years) study options.
- Tuition fees for UK/EU students: £10,300
- Tuition fees for Overseas students: £21,700
- Tuition fees for UK/EU students: £1,100
- Tuition fees for Overseas students: £2,400
- Tuition fees for UK/EU students: £10,600
- Tuition fees for Overseas students: £22,400
- Tuition fees for UK/EU students: £1,200
- Tuition fees for Overseas students: £2,500
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
With this course, you can explore careers in exciting new fields such as renewable energy and satellite and space systems.
Our MSc courses are accredited by the Institution of Engineering and Technology and meet the academic requirements for registration as a Chartered Engineer. This professional recognition is essential to the employability of our students in a range of industries. This means our postgraduate students are also highly sought after for a wide range of roles by employers in more traditional engineering sectors, including aerospace, automotive, broadcast, information technology, product design, software and telecommunications.
About this institute
University of Surrey
The University of Surrey is a global community of ideas and people, dedicated to life-changing education and research. With a beautiful and vibrant campus, we provide exceptional teaching and practical learning to inspire and empower our students for personal and...
Want to know more about Electonic Engineering MSc? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates