About this program
Play a vital role in improving the health of patients. Become an expert in the design, development and therapeutic use of medicines. Graduate and develop a fascinating and rewarding career, both holistically and financially.
Our highly-regarded Pharmacy course begins with a broad overview of the fundamental pharmaceutical and biological sciences. You will develop more specialised knowledge and skills in medicinal chemistry, pharmaceutics, therapeutics, clinical management and patient-focused clinical skills.
CBSE, ICSE, State Boards - 65% in Class 12
10+II (Senior School Certificate) - 60% or above
3 Year Diploma - 60% or above
English Language Requirements
We accept a wide range of English language qualifications. The standard of English language required varies between courses so please check each course page carefully.
If English is not your first language you should have at least one of the following qualifications (or equivalent) as a minimum.
International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
You need an overall score of 6.0, with at least 5.5 or higher in each component: reading, writing, listening and speaking. An alternative approved Secure English Language Test (SELT) will also be accepted if the applicant’s element scores are equivalent to those required for IELTS.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Fundamental Principles of Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Formulation
- The Healthy Patient: Fundamental Principles of Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology and Microbiology
- Introduction to the Professional Practice of Pharmacy
- Pharmacy: the Legal, Professional and Ethical Basis of Practice
- Integrated Therapeutics 1: Cardiovascular and Renal Systems
- Integrated Therapeutics 2: Respiratory and Gastrointestinal Systems
- Research Option
- Integrated Therapeutics 3: Endocrine, Genito-Urinary and Musculoskeletal Systems
- Integrated Therapeutics 4: Central Nervous System and Skin
- Applied Practice: Achieving Optimal Clinical Outcomes
- Advanced Therapeutics
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available, Please visit university website for more information.
The full-time annual fee for this course is:
- £9,250 if you are from theUK/Europe*
- £12,500 if you are an international student
Message the school
About this institute
University of Sunderland
We’re known as the friendly University – we welcome students from all corners of the globe and have a number of events and activities to help you make new friends and settle in. Our Students’ Union offers a buddies scheme and...
Want to know more about Pharmacy? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...