About this program
Master of Business Administration
Put yourself on the path to becoming an influential business leader. Learn how to inspire, support and motivate a team. Choose your own modules to specialise in the areas you’re the most passionate about.
The Sunderland MBA offers a varied Program of lectures and applied learning through seminars, workshops and corporate engagement. A business simulation game is integrated into core teaching to cultivate and enhance leadership skills. Throughout the course there is a dedicated pathway of management and leadership competence development activities – all this makes the Sunderland MBA an exciting and rewarding Program.
A 3 year (4 year for Engineering) graduation degree from an AICTE / UGC recognised University - 55% (52% for Computing and Engineering Programs; 50% MBA Program with some experience)
A 3 year (4 year for Engineering) graduation degree from an AICTE / UGC recognised University -57-60% (depending on reputation of University)
English Language Requirements
We accept a wide range of English language qualifications. The standard of English language required varies between courses so please check each course page carefully.
If English is not your first language you should have at least one of the following qualifications (or equivalent) as a minimum.
International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
You need an overall score of 6.0, with at least 5.5 or higher in each component: reading, writing, listening and speaking. An alternative approved Secure English Language Test (SELT) will also be accepted if the applicant’s element scores are equivalent to those required for IELTS.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Core knowledge modules
- Financial Management and Control
- Strategic Management in an International Context
- Professional Management and Leadership Development
- Value Creation in Organisations - Operations and Marketing Management
Specialist knowledge: route or optional module
If you study start the generic MBA in October, you can customise your course choosing from a range of optional modules such as:
- Contemporary International Human Resource Management
- Management Accounting and Finance for Decision Making
- Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Technology Transfer
- Digital Marketing
- Managing Brands
- Management Consulting
- Management Information Systems: Business by Design
- Operations, Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Please note, not all options may be offered. Optional modules require viable numbers and may not run each academic year. You will be informed in Term 1 which options are available.
Choose the format of your final project:
- Business Dissertation
- Applied Corporate Project
- Route Specialism – MBA Project
PgCert in HRM or Digital Marketing and Analytics*
- Human Resource Management in Context
- Leading, Managing and Developing People and Organisations
- Markets and Marketing in the Digital Age
- Contemporary Issues in Digital Marketing Analytics
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available, Please visit university website for more information.
The full-time annual fee for this course is:
- £12,500if you are from theUK/Europe*
- £15,000 if you are an international student
An MBA is a challenging qualification which requires significant dedication. Employers recognise its worth, and the value that an MBA-qualified business leader can bring to their organisation.
While you are studying for this course, you will be an Affiliate Member of the Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM). This gives you access to the Institute of Leadership & Management support resources and networking opportunities.
Message the school
About this institute
University of Sunderland
We’re known as the friendly University – we welcome students from all corners of the globe and have a number of events and activities to help you make new friends and settle in. Our Students’ Union offers a buddies scheme and...
Want to know more about Master of Business Administration? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Prague, Czech Republic