MSc Advanced Clinical Practice
This program of study has been designed to meet the needs of a diverse range of health and social care professionals including Nurses, Midwives, Health Visitors, Allied Health Professionals and those working in the field of social care practice.
Students will be supported to develop a critical awareness of current problems and new insights at the forefront of their professional practice. Students will examine care development and delivery from their own professional standpoint and also take account of how other disciplines challenge and contribute to the quality of care delivery.
An honors degree normally at 2:2 or above
A professional qualification in health or social care
Currently working in the field of health and social care for a minimum of one year
IELTS 7.0 overall (minimum 5.5 in all components) where English is not the students' first language.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Leadership for Advanced Practice
- Holistic Assessment of Adults
- Clinical Reasoning and Decision-Making
- Independent and Supplementary Non-Medical Prescribing
- Research Methods
- End Point Assessment
Scholarships & funding
- International Scholarships: £1,000
- EU Scholarships: £4,590 per year
- Part-time Tuition Fees: £885 per 20 credits
- International / EU Tuition Fees: £13,725 per year
About this institute
University of Suffolk
The University of Suffolk is a transformational university. Being one of the newest in the UK, the University of Suffolk is not restricted by tradition and embraces change, to produce graduates who can easily adapt to a changing world. Taking...
Why study at University of Suffolk
We're confident you would quickly feel at home on our beautiful waterfront campus along the famous sunshine coast of Suffolk. Our campus is stylish, modern and compact, surrounded by restaurants, bars, clubs, cinemas, as well as historic and cultural hotspots. Established in 2016, we are one of the newest universities in the country, which enables us to be dynamic and forward thinking in our approach. Our students are at the heart of everything we do, and we pride ourselves on consistently featuring within the top 10 for 'student experience' polls. Our students are taught by expert academics and industry professionals rather than graduate teachers, which is common practice in many universities. Teaching typically takes place in small classes and is supplemented by all the contact time and personal support you need.
- Choose from over 200 Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes recognised all over the world
- Live in a multi-cultural student town, located only 1 hour 20 minutes away from London by train
- Enjoy living and studying on a small yet functional campus, where class sizes are purposely designed to ensure your academic experience is intimate and personal to you
- Our wonderful team of staff will support your entire Academic journey – from Application through to graduation – and everything in between
Want to know more about MSc Advanced Clinical Practice? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Melbourne (Australia), Australia