About this program
The MBA is one of the most sought-after qualifications in the world. It represents significant value to both private and public sector organizations. The MBA offers sophisticated business knowledge at a senior level of management and significantly advances leadership skills. Undertaking this qualification demonstrates determination to succeed in a chosen career area and will bolster your confidence. The course aims to develop analytical and strategic management skills using concepts derived from a wide range of academic disciplines. This enables students to respond creatively and effectively to the challenges presented by a global business environment, and to broaden the range of management responsibilities they undertake.
IELTS 6.5 overall (minimum 5.5 in all components) where English is not the students' first language.
For those applicants studying A-Level & BTEC, we require 112 UCAS points, which equates to BBC (A-Level) or DMM (BTEC). To find out more about country specific requirements please visit our web-page or send us an information request
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Managing Through Finance
- Project Management
- Managing Strategic Change
- Strategic Marketing
- Organizational Behavior
- Research Methods
- Consultancy Management OR
- Consultancy Management with International Business
Scholarships & funding
- International Scholarships: £400
- EU Scholarships: £4,590 per year
- Full-time Tuition Fees: £11,790 p.a.
- Part-time Tuition Fees: £1,530 per 20 credits (please contact the Info zone for further information)
- International / EU Tuition Fees: £13,725 per year
Message the school
About this institute
University of Suffolk
The University of Suffolk is a transformational university. Being one of the newest in the UK, the University of Suffolk is not restricted by tradition and embraces change, to produce graduates who can easily adapt to a changing world. Taking...
Why study at University of Suffolk
We're confident you would quickly feel at home on our beautiful waterfront campus along the famous sunshine coast of Suffolk. Our campus is stylish, modern and compact, surrounded by restaurants, bars, clubs, cinemas, as well as historic and cultural hotspots. Established in 2016, we are one of the newest universities in the country, which enables us to be dynamic and forward thinking in our approach. Our students are at the heart of everything we do, and we pride ourselves on consistently featuring within the top 10 for 'student experience' polls. Our students are taught by expert academics and industry professionals rather than graduate teachers, which is common practice in many universities. Teaching typically takes place in small classes and is supplemented by all the contact time and personal support you need.
- Choose from over 200 Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes recognised all over the world
- Live in a multi-cultural student town, located only 1 hour 20 minutes away from London by train
- Enjoy living and studying on a small yet functional campus, where class sizes are purposely designed to ensure your academic experience is intimate and personal to you
- Our wonderful team of staff will support your entire Academic journey – from Application through to graduation – and everything in between
Want to know more about MBA? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Cedar City, United States of America
Prague, Czech Republic