An Master of Business Administration degree is a management degree that will help you acquire the skills needed to:
- Advance your career
- Develop better management skills
- Build a professional network
The expertise you learn in the MBA program will increase your ability to gain a competitive advantage and next level credibility amongst your peers and companies.
The MBA program provides a broad range of skills in several areas of business including Accounting, Finance, Management, Marketing and decision making. The program at the Mitchell College of Business emphasizes this latter skill; ultimately, it is your ability to make decisions that makes the difference to you and your organization.
Chat live with students from USA / South
Do you want to know what it's like to study at University of South Alabama? Visit the link below to student ambassadors and get answers to all of your burning questions about academic and student life.
MBA Minimum Requirements
The MBA program admits a new cohort each fall. Consideration for admission into the MBA program includes:
- a bachelor's degree in business or in other fields from an accredited institution with a GPA of 3.0 in the undergraduate program
- GMAT taken within the last five years
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- A Personal Statement outlining your career aspirations and why you achieved your score on the GMAT. If you did well explain why. If that was not the case, explain why not
In addition to the GMAT, international students will be required to score a minimum of 197 (71) on TOEFL or 6.0 on the IELTS.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
The courses that are required are as follows:
- Quantitative Analysis using Information Systems
- Managing Accounting Information
- Managing in the Business Environment
- Managing Customers
- Managing People
- Managing Finance and Capital
- Managing and the Decision Process
The elective courses will be selected by students from the courses offered at the time.
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please visit the university website for more information.
- In-State: 465.00 per credit hour
- Out-of-State: 930.00 per credit hour
About this institute
University of South Alabama
The University of South Alabama is a comprehensive, global research and teaching university that provides our students with an exceptional education in business, the liberal arts, education, engineering, computing, the sciences and health care. Located in Mobile, Alabama on the...
Why study at University of South Alabama
State-of-the-art labs and classrooms, small class sizes, international accreditation, scholarships, proximity to the beach, affordability
Want to know more about Business Administration (MBA)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Prague, Czech Republic