University Master's Degree in Nursing Sciences Research
This master's degree is designed to provide students with advanced scientific training and to promote research training in the field of nursing. The aim is to meet the need for academic and professional development in nursing in the 21st century.
The theory and methodology respond to the challenge of providing new tools for research into care in a complex and changing society, while helping to improve the health and quality of life of people in all its biological, psychological and social dimensions.
The research track will provide students with tools for carrying out research, managing complex care processes, teaching, supporting nursing professionals, and acting as agents of social change.
The University Master's Degree in Nursing Sciences Research is aimed at students with previous training in the field of Health Sciences, mainly Nursing, interested in expanding their knowledge in this field and acquire advanced scientific training and research within the area of Nursing.
- Academic record.
- Work experience in health care.
- Teaching and research experience.
- Experience in management positions.
- Training and mobility.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
First Year: Compulsory Subjects
- Research and Quantitative Analysis
- Qualitative Research
- Theories and Models in Nursing
- Caring and Health Demands
- Research into Culture and Caring Sciences
- Master's Thesis
- Bioethics and Research into Caring Ciencies
- Research into Gender Perspective of Nursing
- Research into Family Nursing: Family Transition and Health
- Research Project Design and Communication in Scientific Results
- Bibliographic Research Tools
- Methodology and Teaching Innovation
- Optional subjects
- Research in Mental Health Nursing and Addictions
- Management and Change
- Ethics of Care
- The Economics of Health
- Health Education
- Techniques for Assessing and Coaching in Nursing Research and Practice
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
The instruction languages for this program are Spanish (95%) and English (5%).
The tuition fees for this course are €2,913
Students with degrees from other countries will be charged an academic tax of €218.15 the first time they enroll only (price for courses 2020-21)
Graduates in the University Master's Degree in Nursing Sciences Research can work in the following areas:
- Research: institutes, research groups, project management, etc.
- Teaching in health disciplines at universities or in vocational training.
- Management: supervision, assistant nursing, nursing management, etc.
- Nursing care: management of advanced care treatment in primary care and/or hospitals.
About this institute
Universitat Rovira i Virgili
The Rovira i Virgili University (URV) is a young and dynamic university serving the needs of society, with an international outlook and a close relationship with our immediate socioeconomic environment. Located in Tarragona, approximately 100 kms south-west of Barcelona on...
Want to know more about University Master's Degree in Nursing Sciences Research? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...