Chemistry for Nano-Engineering
The International Joint Master Degree Chemistry for Nano-Engineering is a two-year program of 4 semesters (120 ECTS), developed by University of Rome Tor Vergata, Rome, Italy in cooperation with Aix Marseille University, Marseille, France and Wroclaw University of Science and Technology, Wroclaw, Poland.
A Joint Master Degree Diploma fully recognised in the three universities will be delivered at the end of the Master.
- Year 1: Students will start the first semester in Marseille (30 ECTS) and will continue the second semester in Wroclaw (30 ECTS).
- Year 2: The third semester will be in Rome (30 ECTS) while the last semester is dedicated to the Master Thesis Project (30 ECTS).
The students will have an opportunity to choose for their fourth semester a master thesis subject proposed by Partners and Associated Partners/Industry.
Open with curriculum evaluation.
- The first semester (FR) provides the fundamentals of chemistry and modeling;
- The second semester (PL) specializes in nano-engineering;
- The third semester (IT) gives further elements for the application of complex nano-engineering systems.
Giving the students a double competence required in the modern nano-science applications: experimental analysis supported by numerical modelling
Scholarships & funding
Find out more about the scholarships here.
University of Rome - Tor Vergata
The University of Rome Tor Vergata was founded in 1982. It is a public university, ranked among the world’s Top 100 less-than-50-year old Universities by both QS and Times Higher Education. Tor Vergata hosts six schools: Economics Law Engineering Humanities...
Want to know more about Chemistry for Nano-Engineering? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.