Master's of Business Administration (MBA)
The Richmond MBA is unique among part-time MBA programs, combining world-class academics with extensive professional development.
- Tier One designation by CEO Magazine's Global MBA Ranking
- Ranked #2 in Virginia in U.S. News & World Report
- Small class sizes (average 21 students/section)
- Faculty bring research and industry experience to the classroom
- Collaborative environment focused on practical application = immediate R.O.I.
- Networking events – with alumni, corporate and community leaders, prominent industry associations
- Executive Speakers’ Series – opportunities to hear how they did it
- Mentorship program – one-on-one connections with successful leaders who are focused on your development
- Career Coaching – unlimited access to career coaches for students and alumni
- Executives-in-Residence – provide career coaching and perspective on career development
- Career Services – professionals dedicated to helping you navigate your career
- Monthly Professional Development Series Events – focused on the skills most desired by industry
- Dinner Series – candid small group discussions with students and alumni in the homes of prominent CEOs
- “Future-Proof” Your Career – Annual professional development program for women (in partnership with the Virginia Council of CEOs)
Applicants for the MBA are expected to have at least two years of relevant work experience after completion of the baccalaureate degree. The two-year work experience requirement is waived for JD/MBA students.
- Official transcripts of all college and university work attempted from each college and university attended. Each applicant must Hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university and have an acceptable grade point average (GPA) on all college and university work. An applicant whose prior experience in higher education includes work taken at a non-United States college or university may be required to have the academic record evaluated by an independent credentials evaluation service. In addition, non-United States citizens are required to submit additional documents to meet U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service requests. Such students should contact the director at least six months prior to the application deadline to determine if a transcript evaluation will be required and/or what additional documents must be submitted.
- Official score report for either the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or the GRE. The score must be no more than five years old at the time of application.
It is advised that international applicants contact the MBA office to discuss application requirements
In addition to the other requirements for admission to The Richmond MBA, the following is required:
- An evaluation of your undergraduate diploma and transcript by Global Credential Evaluators if your degree was obtained outside of the U.S. (gceus.com). It is necessary to request a course-by-course evaluation and a calculated GPA. (An applicant whose prior experience in higher education includes work taken at a non-United States college/university is required to have the academic record evaluated by an independent credentials evaluation service)
- Completed Certification of Finances form with official bank certification and I-20 authorization form. Submit the I-20 Authorization Form and the Certificate of Finances Form to the MBA office.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Opening Residency
- Accounting for Managers
- Statistical Analysis for Business
- Economics for Managers
- Social, Ethical, and Legal Issues in Business
- Selected Topics in Economics
- Financial Management
- Global Financial Management
- Selected Topics in Accounting
- Selected Topics in Finance
- Marketing Management
- Selected Topics in Marketing
- Organizational Behavior
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Selected Topics in Management
- Operations Management
- Analytics and Information
- Principles of Business Communication
- Global Environment of Business/ International Residency
- Strategic Management
- Independent Study
- Capstone Project: Scope
- Capstone Project: Analysis, Insights and Recommendations
- Capstone Project: Recommendations and Conclusion
Four Elective Courses
The four elective courses, each of 2 or 3 credit hours, provide an opportunity for students to further skills and knowledge in areas of personal interest.
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
- The tuition fee for this course is $1,470 per credit hour.
- For students admitted prior to Summer 2020, the tuition fee will be $1,440 per credit hour.
About this institute
University of Richmond
Located six miles from a vibrant capital city, the University of Richmond provides a collaborative learning and research environment unlike any other, offering 3,000 undergraduates from 70+ countries an extraordinary combination of the liberal arts and sciences with a top-ranked...
Want to know more about Master's of Business Administration (MBA)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Prague, Czech Republic
Prague, Czech Republic
Campbellsville, United States of America