About this program
Our goal is to provide students with an innovative curriculum and an active learning experience that is firmly rooted in the fundamentals, yet relevant in the face of rapid change.
In addition to building students’ strategic, analytic, and communication skills, we provide experiential learning opportunities that allow students to work on real marketing projects for real companies. We’ve completed recent projects for companies including:
- Mindful Mornings (non-profit organization)
- Convergent Coffee (alumni-founded business)
- Best Bully Sticks
- Jack Brown’s (local restaurant & bar)
- The Tavern (local restaurant)
- Hamilton Beach
- Jacob's Chance (non-profit organization)
- F. Sauer
- United Network for Organ Sharing (non-profit)
Minimum Admission Requirements
Candidates for admission must have a high school diploma (or recognized equivalent), and must have completed a minimum of 16 units of secondary school coursework. Minimum requirements include four units in English, three in college preparatory mathematics (including Algebra I, II, and Geometry), and at least two each in history, laboratory science, and a second language (two units of the same language, including American Sign Language).
International Admission Requirements
English Proficiency Policy
You can demonstrate English proficiency by:
- Having been enrolled in an academically rigorous, English-medium secondary school for four years.
- Obtaining a score of 660 or higher on the SAT evidence-based reading and writing section.
- Obtaining a score of 28 or higher on the ACT English section.
- Obtaining a score of 7.5 or higher on the IELTS.
- Obtaining a grade of A or B in Advanced Placement, International Baccalaureate or A-Level English course(s).
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Principles of Marketing
- Product Development and Innovation
- Professional Selling
- Sales Management
- International Marketing
- Marketing Research and Analysis
- Directed Independent Study
- Selected Topics in Marketing
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Strategic Brand Management
- Marketing Analytics
- Consumer Behavior
- Sports Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Strategic Marketing Management
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
The tuition fee for this program is $56,860 per year.
Message the school
About this institute
University of Richmond
Located ten kilometers from a vibrant capital city, the University of Richmond provides a collaborative learning and research environment unlike any other, offering 3,200 undergraduates from 70+ countries an extraordinary combination of the liberal arts and sciences with a top-ranked...
Want to know more about Marketing? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Alliance, United States of America