International business issues are covered throughout the Robins School curriculum; however, some students wish to study international business in greater depth. For these students the international business concentration is offered. Students concentrating in international business must complete the standard set of courses required of all Robins School students. These courses provide the foundation upon which the business program is built.
In addition, students with an international business concentration must satisfy international knowledge and international experience requirements. A grade of C or better must be earned in each course used to meet international knowledge requirements.
Candidates for admission must have a high school diploma (or recognized equivalent), and must have completed a minimum of 16 units of secondary school coursework. Minimum requirements include four units in English, three in college preparatory mathematics (including Algebra I, II, and Geometry), and at least two each in history, laboratory science, and a second language (two units of the same language, including American Sign Language).
International Admission Requirements
English Proficiency Policy
You can demonstrate English proficiency by:
- Having been enrolled in an academically rigorous, English-medium secondary school for four years.
- Obtaining a score of 660 or higher on the SAT evidence-based reading and writing section.
- Obtaining a score of 28 or higher on the ACT English section.
- Obtaining a score of 7.5 or higher on the IELTS.
- Obtaining a grade of A or B in Advanced Placement, International Baccalaureate or A-Level English course(s).
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
International Business Knowledge, 5 courses, including
- International Business Environment
- International Business Strategy (this course is taken in lieu of Strategic Management)
- International Financial Management
One course chosen from
- International Marketing
- Cross Cultural Management
- International Business Issues
One international economics course chosen from
- The Economics of the European Union
- Economic Development in Asia, Africa and Latin America
- International Monetary Economics
- International Trade and Finance
- Advanced International Macroeconomics
The tuition fee for this program is $56,860 per year.
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
About this institute
University of Richmond
Located six miles from a vibrant capital city, the University of Richmond provides a collaborative learning and research environment unlike any other, offering 3,000 undergraduates from 70+ countries an extraordinary combination of the liberal arts and sciences with a top-ranked...
Want to know more about International Business? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Melbourne (Australia), Australia
Baltimore, United States of America