About this program
MSocSci (Gender Studies)
- Prospective students may be required to submit an admissions essay or to sit for an examination or to do additional modules to enable them to reach the desired level of study.
- An acceptable level of proficiency in English or Afrikaans is required.
- An approved research proposal is also required.
- Honours degree in Anthropology or relevant honours degree
- A cumulative weighted average of at least 65% for the honours degree
- Students with a cumulative weighted average of 70% or more for the honours degree will receive preference
- An admissions essay may be required
- An entrance/admissions examination may be required
Note: Additional work/modules may be required in order to reach the desired level of competency
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Dissertation: Gender studies 891
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Please contact the institute for more information about tuition fees.
Message the school
About this institute
University of Pretoria - Faculty of Humanities
You can choose to enrol for a professional degree in any of a variety of fields, such as psychology, social work, communication and audiology—our Department of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology is equipped with Africa’s only Specialist Neuro-Otologic Test Centre. These...
Want to know more about MSocSci (Gender Studies)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
San Cristóbal de La Laguna, Spain
Pretoria, South Africa