MA (Augmentative and Alternative Communication) (Coursework)University of Pretoria - Faculty of Humanities
About this program
MA (Augmentative and Alternative Communication) (Coursework)
Theoretical constructs in AAC 811
- Implementation science in AAC 812
- Mini-dissertation: AAC 895
- Bachelor’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology (NQF level 8) or BAHons Augmentative and Alternative Communication degree or relevant honours degree, provided that sufficient background in severe communication disability and research is evident, in which case an admissions examination may be required
- A weighted average of at least 65% at final-year level
- At least 65% for the research component at honours level
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Please contact the institute for more information about tuition fees
Message the school
About this institute
University of Pretoria - Faculty of Humanities
You can choose to enrol for a professional degree in any of a variety of fields, such as psychology, social work, communication and audiology—our Department of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology is equipped with Africa’s only Specialist Neuro-Otologic Test Centre. These...
Want to know more about MA (Augmentative and Alternative Communication) (Coursework)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!