MA (African-European Cultural Relations) (Coursework)University of Pretoria - Faculty of Humanities
About this program
MA (African-European Cultural Relations) (Coursework)
Students select one of the following five fields of specialisation:
- Narratives, visual worlds, symbolic spaces.
- Socio-historical dynamics.
- African-European relations underlying our beliefs and values.
- Political constructions.
- Languages, cultures, translations.
- Relevant honours degree from any field in the humanities, social sciences, public administration, education or law
- A cumulative weighted average of at least 70% for the honours degree
- At least one European language other than English passed at first-year level
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Cultural theory 801
- History of African-European cultural relations 802
- EU lekgotla 803
- Applied additional module 804
- Interdisciplinary studies in African-European relations 805
- Mini-dissertation: African-European cultural relations 895
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Please contact the institute for more information about tuition fees
Message the school
About this institute
University of Pretoria - Faculty of Humanities
You can choose to enrol for a professional degree in any of a variety of fields, such as psychology, social work, communication and audiology—our Department of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology is equipped with Africa’s only Specialist Neuro-Otologic Test Centre. These...
Want to know more about MA (African-European Cultural Relations) (Coursework)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!