MSc (Real Estate) (Coursework)University of Pretoria - Faculty of Engineering, Built Environment and Information Technology
About this program
MSc (Real Estate) (Coursework)
The degree can be obtained by successfully completing a curriculum with coursework and a mini-dissertation.
The modules are presented in block weeks. The attendance of block weeks is compulsory. All examinations are conducted at the Department of Construction Economics, South Campus, University of Pretoria.
The curriculum is compiled in consultation with the Head of Department. In order to be considered for the MSc Real Estate degree by coursework to be awarded, a candidate should have obtained a minimum of 120 credits for modules and in addition, have submitted and passed an applicable mini-dissertation (60 credits), i.e. a total of 180 credits.
- BScHons (Real Estate) degree at NQF level 8 including 30 credits of research and relevant practical experience of at least 3 years in the built environment or MSc (Real Estate)-related fields or equivalent degree in the built environment, law or business including 30 credits of research and relevant practical experience of at least 3 years in the built environment or MSc (Real Estate)-related fields
- Comprehensive intellectual CV with specific reference to research outputs and publications
- Statement on why the applicant is suitable to undertake the research
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Property management 801
- Property valuation 801
- Property development 801
- Property development 822
- Research methodology 820
- Property valuation 802
- Mini-dissertation: Real estate 892
- Facilities management 822
- Property Investment 820
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Please contact the institute for more information about tuition fees.
Message the school
About this institute
University of Pretoria - Faculty of Engineering, Built Environment & Information Technology
Our slogan, Innovating our Tomorrow, amplifies our thought leadership to stay relevant, to be globally competitive, to re-invent ourselves and to deliver graduates who will be ready to embrace the disruptive unknown with an awakened mind. By encouraging students to...
University of Pretoria - Faculty of Engineering, Built Environment and Information Technology
Want to know more about MSc (Real Estate) (Coursework)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!