About this program
MPhil (Labour Relations Management)
There will not be an intake of new students for each degree every year. It remains the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that the degree they wish to apply for, will indeed be offered.
- Relevant honours degree
- An average of at least 65% for Labour Law and Labour Relations (or equivalent modules) at undergraduate level and Labour Relations (or equivalent) at honours level
- Human Resource Management at final-year level
- At least 65% for the research component at honours level
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Dissertation: Labour relations 890
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Please contact the institute for more information about tuition fees
Message the school
About this institute
University of Pretoria - Faculty of Economic and Management Science
The Faculty comprises eight departments, namely Accounting, Auditing, Taxation, Financial Management, Economics, Marketing Management, Human Resource Management and Business Management, and the School for Public Management andAdministration. Together, the departments and school present all the BCom and BAdmin degrees offered...
Why study at University of Pretoria - Faculty of Economic and Management Science
In the 2022 Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings, UP was ranked in the 251–300 band for graduate employability.
International Rankings: QS World University Rankings by Subject 2021
- Accounting and Finance: 101–150
- Economics and Econometrics: 251–300
Times Higher Education World University Rankings by Subject 2021
- Business and Economics (includes business and management, accounting and finance, economics and econometrics, and public administration): 301–400
Shanghai Ranking’s Global Ranking of Academic Subjects 2021
- Economics: 201–300
- Finance: 151–200
Want to know more about MPhil (Labour Relations Management)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!