About this program
The Faculty of Economic and Management Sciences aspires to be at the cutting edge of economic, financial and management education, as well as research and community engagement within the national, African and global context. Our mission is to advance relevant knowledge and develop employable, innovative and diverse graduates to co-create value for society.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree
- A cumulative weighted average of at least 60% for the bachelor’s degree
- Administrative and managerial experience, preferably in the public sector, as deemed adequate and appropriate by the Departmental Postgraduate Selection Committee
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
- Coursework (includes part-coursework/part research): R50,585 per annum
Subject to annual increases
Message the school
About this institute
University of Pretoria - Faculty of Economic and Management Science
The Faculty comprises eight departments, namely Accounting, Auditing, Taxation, Financial Management, Economics, Marketing Management, Human Resource Management and Business Management, and the School for Public Management andAdministration. Together, the departments and school present all the BCom and BAdmin degrees offered...
Why study at University of Pretoria - Faculty of Economic and Management Science
In the 2022 Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings, UP was ranked in the 251–300 band for graduate employability.
International Rankings: QS World University Rankings by Subject 2021
- Accounting and Finance: 101–150
- Economics and Econometrics: 251–300
Times Higher Education World University Rankings by Subject 2021
- Business and Economics (includes business and management, accounting and finance, economics and econometrics, and public administration): 301–400
Shanghai Ranking’s Global Ranking of Academic Subjects 2021
- Economics: 201–300
- Finance: 151–200
Want to know more about MPA (Coursework)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!