Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
LLM International Air, Space and Telecommunications Law (Coursework)University of Pretoria
LLM International Air, Space and Telecommunications Law
The LLM in International Air, Space and Telecommunications Law (Coursework) is a full-time postgraduate program run by the University of Pretoria.
The faculty and staff pursue this idea by focusing on the law and on excellence in all divisions of jurisprudence. It is also pursued by focusing on jurists and by preparing our students to become leaders of their communities where they can promote the law and its principles effectively.
Law scholars are encouraged in the pursuit of knowledge through research, teaching and learning, on the basis of intellectual merit, ability and the potential for excellence. Coming from diverse background, students of the LLM Program in Criminal Law will deepen their scholarly inquiry and enrich academic debate.
The University of Pretoria inspires in their LLM students academic freedom, creative and innovative thought, ethical standards and integrity, accountability and social justice. The LLM in Criminal Law utilizes an inquiry‐led and evidence‐based approach to creating knowledge.
Most of the extra-curricular community engagement activities are undertaken by the Center for Child Law, the Center for Human Rights and the Law Clinic. The Faculty’s student bodies also participate in community engagement activities.
Partnerships and Collaborations
The Faculty of Law has a strong network of international partners with organizations and universities across the world. This network includes partners such as:
- Asser Institute, The Netherlands
- Birbeck College, London, UK
- Catholic University of Central Africa, Cameroon
- Cornell Law School, Ithaca, New York, USA
- Erasmus University, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- Makerere University, Uganda
- Pan African Parliament, Africa
- The American University (Cairo and Washington)
- Universidade Eduardo Mondlane, Mozambique
- Université d'Abomey-Calavi, Benin
- Université Gaston Berger - Saint-Louis du Sénégal
- University of Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- University of Ghana, Ghana
- University of Lagos, Nigeria
- University of Mauritius, Mauritius
- University of the Western Cape, South Africa
- University of Utrecht, The Netherlands
- University of Venda, South Africa
- University of Warwick, Coventry, UK
- Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri, USA
- World Bank, Washington, USA, etc.
- Law Schools Global League - Worldwide Association of Leading Law Schools
The Faculty is involved in exciting international competitions and cooperations with overseas counterparts.
LLB, BProc or equivalent qualification
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
LLM International Air, Space and Telecommunication Law
About this institute
The University of Pretoria is the leading research university in South Africa and also one of the largest in the country. There are six different campuses and a number of other sites of operation such as the Pretoria Academic Hospital....
Want to know more about LLM International Air, Space and Telecommunications Law (Coursework)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
COVID-19: Support for Current and Prospective Students
We believe in making study abroad a safe, positive experience for everyone. Find out what we're doing to help our users in light of recent coronavirus (COVID-19) developments.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...