About this program
MA Digital Marketing
Do you want to be at the forefront of the digital revolution, combining traditional marketing insight with an understanding of the latest digital technology?
If you want to take your previous studies or recent, relevant work experience to the next level, our MA Digital Marketing degree course will develop your technical skills and practical experience in digital media and marketing, increasing your appeal to employers and giving you the edge over your competition.
Almost every industry needs digital marketing experts and when you graduate, you'll have the skills to take on roles in areas such as e-commerce, marketing, advertising and social media.
Qualifications or experience
- A second-class honours degree or equivalent professional experience and/or qualifications.
English language requirements
- English language proficiency at a minimum of IELTS band 6.5 with no component score below 6.0.
If you don't meet the English language requirements yet, you can achieve the level you need by successfully completing a pre-sessional English programme before you start your course.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Essentials of Marketing
- Consumer Insight and Analytics
- Social Media Marketing
- Contemporary Issues in Marketing
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- User Experience
- Research Methods and Skills
- Dissertation or Digital Consultancy Project
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
- 1 year full-time
- 2 years part-time
UK/EU/Channel Islands and Isle of Man students
- Full-time: £9,200
- Part-time: £3,070 per year
- Full-time: £16,400
- Part-time: £5,200 per year
On this course, you'll:
- Learn from academic staff with relevant experience in the field, including research and consultancy
- Access our extensive library and IT facilities which include academic and practitioner publications
- Hear from guest speakers and take part in live case studies
- Draw on our extensive links with the industry
- Take part in topical debates on subjects like data collection, Artificial Intelligence in marketing, and Blockchain advertising
- Receive regular business updates, analysis and smart insights about the latest technology and marketing developments
- Learn about emerging technologies in the field of digital marketing
- You will have the opportunity to gain professional certificates to enhance your CV
What can you do with a Digital Marketing degree?
You'll be in a strong position to pursue a career in fields including:
- Digital marketing
- Social media
- Mobile advertising
You'll also have the entrepreneurial skills needed to start your own digital-based business. We'll be on hand to give you help, support and advice, whatever you decide to do next.
Message the school
About this institute
University of Portsmouth
Join us at the UK's only island-city! At Portsmouth, we have five faculties: Business and Law, Science, Creative and Cultural Industries, Humanities, and Technology. Our highest ranking courses are in the field of Biology, but we also have a long...
Why study at University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth is consistently within the top-ranked institutions in the UK for student satisfaction, which is reflected in the teaching quality, but also the experience that students enjoy with us.
Students can live a few minutes' walk away from their faculty buildings on campus, with only a 5-10 min walk to the seaside.
The cost of living and accommodation in Portsmouth are significantly lower than in the larger cities in the UK, meaning you'll be able to live more comfortably here. The city is so compact that you don't need to take any public transport and most students/lecturers get around by bike.
The city has a population of around 200,000 and over 10% of this is made up of our student population. We have 5,000 students from overseas on campus.
Want to know more about MA Digital Marketing? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...