PhD in ChemistryUniversity of Pécs
PhD in Chemistry
All available course dates
PhD in Chemistry
The Doctoral School of Chemistry offers a four-year training and research program in a wide range of fields in chemical sciences, Analytical Chemistry, Bioorganic Chemistry, Homogeneous Catalysis, Chemistry of Coordination Compounds, Electrochemistry, Synthetic Organic Chemistry, Theoretical Chemistry, Environmental Chemistry, Biochemistry, and Separation Science. The chemistry program began in 1993 and since then the students have had access to all modern techniques, could take part in international scientific research programs, which leads the outstanding students to obtain a PhD degree upon complying with the requirements of their studies.
- Postgraduate diploma (or higher)
- Intermediate English language proficiency certificate
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Scholarships & funding
Scholarship options are available. For more information, please visit the website.
Tuition fee: EUR 6,000 per semester
The Doctoral School of Chemistry offers a four-year training and research program in a wide range of fields in chemical sciences, Analytical Chemistry, Bioorganic Chemistry, Homogeneous Catalysis, Chemistry of Coordination Compounds, Electrochemistry, Synthetic Organic Chemistry, Theoretical Chemistry, Environmental Chemistry, Biochemistry, and Separation Science.
About this institute
University of Pécs
The University of Pécs opened its doors in 1367, making it the first and oldest institution of its kind in Hungary. With longer and shorter interruptions, UP has been shaping the young academic society for over six-and-a-half centuries, not just...
Why study at University of Pécs
If you choose the University of Pécs, you will:
- experience a high quality of education.
- study at the oldest university in Hungary - founded in 1367 - having exceptionally wide-ranging experience and long-standing traditions in higher education.
- be awarded a valuable EU degree.
- choose from our professionally relevant and high quality programs for a tuition fee that represents great value for money.
- study in a multicultural environment.
- enjoy low living expenses.
- experience vibrant student life day and night in this true University City, full of bars, restaurants and cafés.
- study at one of the largest higher education institutions in Hungary together with 20,000 other students.
- live in a uniquely beautiful place -Pécs was awarded the prestigious title “European Capital of Culture” in 2010.
- walk among the historical buildings in the city of Pécs, which is part of the UNESCO World Heritage.
- study in a very safe and friendly city located in one of the safest countries in Europe.
- get a Central European experience and discover further European countries easily during your studies at UP.
Want to know more about PhD in Chemistry? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Doctorate / PhD
Rochester, United States of America
Doctorate / PhD