PhD in BiologyUniversity of Pécs
PhD in Biology
All available course dates
About this program
PhD in Biology
The Doctoral School of Biology and Spotbiology provides PhD studies in wide range fields of biology and sportbiology including genetics, microbiology, plant biology, ecology, regulatory biology, fitness, stress, sport and immune system. Excellently equipped laboratories are available in the biology departments and at the Szentágothai Research Center of UP, as well as at the Balaton Limnological Institute. By international contacts we give opportunity to our PhD students to mobility.
- Postgraduate diploma (or higher)
- Intermediate English language proficiency certificate
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Scholarships & funding
Scholarship options are available. For more information, please visit the website.
Tuition fee: EUR 6,000 per semester
The PhD program provides studies in wide range of fields of biology and sportbiology including genetics, microbiology, plant biology, ecology, regulatory biology, fitness, stress, sport and immune system.
Message the school
About this institute
University of Pécs
The University of Pécs opened its doors in 1367, making it the first and oldest institution of its kind in Hungary. With longer and shorter interruptions, UP has been shaping the young academic society for over six-and-a-half centuries, not just...
Why study at University of Pécs
If you choose the University of Pécs, you will:
- experience a high quality of education.
- study at the oldest university in Hungary - founded in 1367 - having exceptionally wide-ranging experience and long-standing traditions in higher education.
- be awarded a valuable EU degree.
- choose from our professionally relevant and high quality programs for a tuition fee that represents great value for money.
- study in a multicultural environment.
- enjoy low living expenses.
- experience vibrant student life day and night in this true University City, full of bars, restaurants and cafés.
- study at one of the largest higher education institutions in Hungary together with 20,000 other students.
- live in a uniquely beautiful place -Pécs was awarded the prestigious title “European Capital of Culture” in 2010.
- walk among the historical buildings in the city of Pécs, which is part of the UNESCO World Heritage.
- study in a very safe and friendly city located in one of the safest countries in Europe.
- get a Central European experience and discover further European countries easily during your studies at UP.
Want to know more about PhD in Biology? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!