OTM in SculptureUniversity of Pécs
OTM in Sculpture
All available course dates
About this program
OTM in Sculpture
The aim of the training is to educate sculptors who can carry out artistic sculpting activity using their acquired plastic knowledge. Graduates are familiar with the means of expression and the opportunities of sculpture, as well as its materials and techniques. They are visual artists who possess the technical, professional, aesthetic and social science knowledge based on modern and classical foundations. They are capable of analyzing the general and individual social needs in their field. By possessing high-quality knowledge, the skills for self-expression and by keeping up to date with national and international trends in fine arts, graduates are able to express intellectual content in the form of fine art.
- High school / secondary education (or higher)
- Intermediate English language proficiency certificate / level B2
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Scholarships & funding
Scholarship options are available. For more information, please visit the website.
Tuition fee: EUR 3,500 per semester
Graduates possess the required knowledge to move onto doctoral (Doctor of Liberal Arts) training.
The holder of the diploma entitled to undertake sculptural design and construction work, regardless of the genre, and can successfully apply for membership in professional companies, associations, interest protection organizations; you can undertake the design of medals, reliefs, stone, wood and metal sculptures, depending on the completion of the craft-developing professional objects.
Message the school
About this institute
University of Pécs
The University of Pécs opened its doors in 1367, making it the first and oldest institution of its kind in Hungary. With longer and shorter interruptions, UP has been shaping the young academic society for over six-and-a-half centuries, not just...
Why study at University of Pécs
If you choose the University of Pécs, you will:
- experience a high quality of education.
- study at the oldest university in Hungary - founded in 1367 - having exceptionally wide-ranging experience and long-standing traditions in higher education.
- be awarded a valuable EU degree.
- choose from our professionally relevant and high quality programs for a tuition fee that represents great value for money.
- study in a multicultural environment.
- enjoy low living expenses.
- experience vibrant student life day and night in this true University City, full of bars, restaurants and cafés.
- study at one of the largest higher education institutions in Hungary together with 20,000 other students.
- live in a uniquely beautiful place -Pécs was awarded the prestigious title “European Capital of Culture” in 2010.
- walk among the historical buildings in the city of Pécs, which is part of the UNESCO World Heritage.
- study in a very safe and friendly city located in one of the safest countries in Europe.
- get a Central European experience and discover further European countries easily during your studies at UP.
Want to know more about OTM in Sculpture? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!