MSc in Applied ManagementUniversity of Pécs
MSc in Applied Management
All available course dates
MSc in Applied Management
This programme is designed for students who want to deepen their knowledge of business and raise it to a higher level. The MSc programme is based on the BA programme taught in English at the UP. It is possible for ambitious students to enter the programme with different business-related backgrounds provided they are willing to work hard. Innovative teaching and learning methods are used in the training and guest lecturers from Europe or the United States regularly frequent the courses of the Programme. Graduates have the possibility to obtain managerial jobs or continue their studies at the PhD level. The programme operates with a February start.
- Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
- Intermediate English language proficiency certificate
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Advanced Accounting
- Global Marketing
- International Finance
- Strategic HRM
- Service Marketing
- Research Methods
- Small Business Management
- Strategic Management
- Change Management
- Service Specialization
- Finance Specialization
Scholarships & funding
Scholarship options are available. For more information, please visit the website.
Tuition fee: EUR 4,000 per semester
THE PROGRAM AIMS TO:
- provide students with broader and deeper knowledge and skills to equip them for a career in diverse business organizations;
- develop the competence of students in applying business and management skills essential to practicing international management;
- develop those critical and analytical skills necessary in international management;
- develop critical and analytical problem-based learning to prepare students for graduate employment.
The MSc in Applied Management program will equip you with the top skills and knowledge you will need to be successful in your career, as well as preparing you to be the right manager in the right place! you will have lots of career opportunities like General Manager, Financial Executive, CEO, HR manager, and a lot more opportunities.
About this institute
University of Pécs
The University of Pécs opened its doors in 1367, making it the first and oldest institution of its kind in Hungary. With longer and shorter interruptions, UP has been shaping the young academic society for over six-and-a-half centuries, not just...
Why study at University of Pécs
If you choose the University of Pécs, you will:
- experience a high quality of education.
- study at the oldest university in Hungary - founded in 1367 - having exceptionally wide-ranging experience and long-standing traditions in higher education.
- be awarded a valuable EU degree.
- choose from our professionally relevant and high quality programs for a tuition fee that represents great value for money.
- study in a multicultural environment.
- enjoy low living expenses.
- experience vibrant student life day and night in this true University City, full of bars, restaurants and cafés.
- study at one of the largest higher education institutions in Hungary together with 20,000 other students.
- live in a uniquely beautiful place -Pécs was awarded the prestigious title “European Capital of Culture” in 2010.
- walk among the historical buildings in the city of Pécs, which is part of the UNESCO World Heritage.
- study in a very safe and friendly city located in one of the safest countries in Europe.
- get a Central European experience and discover further European countries easily during your studies at UP.
Want to know more about MSc in Applied Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...