Hungarian Language CoursesUniversity of Pécs
Hungarian Language Courses
All available course dates
Hungarian Language Courses
The language of instruction is Hungarian with English as an intermediary language.
The Milestone Stage
Is designed for beginner language learners. If your Hungarian proficiency is below low-intermediate (B1) level, you need to substantially develop your listening, reading, writing and speaking skills. Communicative and cooperative language classes assist you to attain intermediate (B1) level. Preparatory students having reached and applicants being already at intermediate level can continue their studies in the Upgrade Stage.
The Upgrade Stage
Focuses on language development in a manner that resembles more the academic context awaiting you. 400 contact hours are spent with thematically focused language education and field-specific subject teaching assisting you to attain upper-intermediate (B2) level. Thus students improve their language skills while becoming knowledgeable in their future field of degree studies.
- High School Leaving Certificate (upper level) or college diploma and the relevant transcripts
- Europass CV
- Copie of valid passport
- Recent photograph (ID size)
- Certificate of valid health insurance for the whole duration of the studies in Pécs
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Scholarships & funding
Scholarship options are available. For more information, please visit the website.
- For 5 months: 3,500 EUR
- For 10 months: 5,500 EUR
About this institute
University of Pécs
The University of Pécs opened its doors in 1367, making it the first and oldest institution of its kind in Hungary. With longer and shorter interruptions, UP has been shaping the young academic society for over six-and-a-half centuries, not just...
Why study at University of Pécs
If you choose the University of Pécs, you will:
- experience a high quality of education.
- study at the oldest university in Hungary - founded in 1367 - having exceptionally wide-ranging experience and long-standing traditions in higher education.
- be awarded a valuable EU degree.
- choose from our professionally relevant and high quality programs for a tuition fee that represents great value for money.
- study in a multicultural environment.
- enjoy low living expenses.
- experience vibrant student life day and night in this true University City, full of bars, restaurants and cafés.
- study at one of the largest higher education institutions in Hungary together with 20,000 other students.
- live in a uniquely beautiful place -Pécs was awarded the prestigious title “European Capital of Culture” in 2010.
- walk among the historical buildings in the city of Pécs, which is part of the UNESCO World Heritage.
- study in a very safe and friendly city located in one of the safest countries in Europe.
- get a Central European experience and discover further European countries easily during your studies at UP.
Want to know more about Hungarian Language Courses? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...