Master's Degree in Electronic EngineeringUniversity of Pavia
About this program
Master's Degree in Electronic Engineering
The program provides high-level education to graduate students with a bachelor in electronics, communications and other scientific disciplines. Besides traditional courses, the syllabus includes other industry-oriented courses and opportunities for exposure to most recent advances in three different curricula:
- Microelectronics is intended to offer in-depth knowledge in integrated circuits and systems.
- Photonics focuses on laser and optical components technologies.
- Space Communication and Sensing is a new course combining electronic, high-frequency and remote sensing technologies with the booming world of space-related applications.
Chat live with students from University of Pavia
Do you want to know what it's like to study at University of Pavia? Visit the link below to student ambassadors and get answers to all of your burning questions about academic and student life.
- Bachelor’s degree or other officially recognized study titles awarded abroad in engineering.
- An electronic engineering and engineering background proved by your transcripts
- Knowledge of the English language at a level no lower than level B2 of the CEF (Common European Framework).
- A strong final ranking/current average
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Scholarships & funding
- Fee Waiver: exemption from the payment of the University tuition fee;
- EDiSU Pavia scholarship: Edisu scholarship is open to all level applicants which include accommodation in a Residence; one meal per day at the canteens; a sum of money, according to the student’s economic situation.
- “STUDY IN ITALY” : The Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs also assigns scholarships to applicants from specific countries, fulfilling some merit requirements and enrolling in Master’s Degree and PhD programs.
- Fees for EU and non-EU students regularly residing in Italy are based on students’ family income and on the field of study. They range from about 156 EUR to 4000 EUR per year.
- Non-Eu students with a valid study VISA can benefit from a flat rate, set on the basis of the Country of citizenship and the field of study. The flat rate ranges from 400 EUR to 4500 EUR per year.
Upon completion of this program, graduates will be awarded a Master's Degree in Electronic Engineering.
The job market for a graduate in Electronic Engineering involves many professional fields, such as the manufacturing industry, specializing in:
- electronic components, devices and systems
- integrated circuits
- optoelectronic components and devices
- instruments for telecommunications systems
- industrial and measurement instrumentation
Graduates basically can work in any industrial sector that uses electronic, electro-optics and electromagnetic technologies. They can also be employed in the service sector, both private and public, and as freelancers.
Message the school
About this institute
University of Pavia
The University of Pavia is one of the world’s oldest Academic Institutions. It was founded in 825 as a “School of law, rhetoric and liberal arts” by King Lothair I, and in 1361 it was officially established as a “Universitas...
Why study at University of Pavia
Pavia: a city campus
Located in Lombardy Region, only 30 KM south of Milan, the City of Pavia offers a lively, genuine, cooperative and safe environment with a high quality of life. Pavia is the Capital of the fertile Province of Pavia, which is known for a variety of agricultural products -including wine, rice, cereals and dairy products- and is situated at the heart of Italy’s manufacturing district. Tts fascination remains intact with the center’s maze of narrow streets, ancient churches and elegant buildings, all bordered by the Ticino river. The countless events, festivals, exhibitions, concerts, meeting places and sports competitions combine to offer students a unique University experience.
Want to know more about Master's Degree in Electronic Engineering? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!