Master's Degree in Computer Engineering
The program provides high-level education to graduate students with a bachelor's in computer technology or scientific disciplines. The syllabus focuses on applied mathematics, economics, management, and curriculum-specific subjects.
- The Computer Science and Multimedia curriculum includes Multiprocessor Architectures, Computer Networks, Performance Evaluation, Multimedia Systems and Technologies, Computer Vision, and Human-Computer Interaction.
- The Embedded and Control Systems curriculum includes Automation and Advanced Control Systems, Process Control and Control of Robotic Systems, Embedded and Real-time systems.
- The Data Science curriculum includes machine learning and deep learning techniques, data modelling and analysis (statistical learning and data analytics), Big Data in the geospatial, biomedical and financial fields.
Chat live with students from University of Pavia
Do you want to know what it's like to study at University of Pavia? Visit the link below to student ambassadors and get answers to all of your burning questions about academic and student life.
In order to access the Master’s Program, the applicant is required to hold:
- Bachelor’s degree (D.M. 509/’99 or D.M. 270/’04), postgraduate Master’s degree (legislation previous to D.M. 509/’99), or a three-year diploma or other officially recognised study titles awarded abroad.
- A computer engineering, computer science, and engineering background proved by your transcript
- Knowledge of the English language at a level no lower than level B2 of the CEF (Common European Framework)
- A strong final ranking/current average
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Tuition fees at UNIPAVIA vary based on the student’s family income and country of origin and range from 156 to 3,985 EUR.
Scholarship, fees reduction and other benefits are offered to students on merit criteria and family income by Edisu, a dedicated government agency.
Upon completion of this program, graduates will be awarded a Master's Degree in Computer Engineering.
The job market for a Computer Engineering Graduate offers many possibilities and it is still evolving. The most common professional fields are:
- design and management of information systems
- design and management of architectures, infrastructures and advanced services for networks and Web
- design and analysis of systems of real-time processing and for specialized applications
- design and development of systems and multimedia processing environments
- design of automation systems for the industry and the services
- design, supervision and control of robotic systems
- design methodologies for modelling, simulation and control of complex systems
About this institute
University of Pavia
Founded in 1361, the University of Pavia (UNIPV) is one of the world’s oldest academic institutions. The University of Pavia features in a number of international rankings: Unipv is particularly competitive in the fields of Humanities, Engineering, Pharmacy, Life Science...
Why study at University of Pavia
The city of Pavia is located in northern Italy, around 30km south of Milan (20-30 minutes by train) within easy reach of the Swiss border, Como and the lakes as well as Genoa and the Ligurian coast. Founded in Roman times with the name of Ticinum its city centre is a maze of narrow streets, ancient churches, elegant buildings and many fascinating corners all coming alive day and night with students enjoying their favorite meeting points.
Life in Pavia is both pleasant and affordable, particularly in comparison with much higher housing and living costs in Milan and other urban centres in Lombardy. Students who can enjoy sport activities, at the University Sports Centre (CUS) which offers a wide range of courses, championships and tournaments.
Tuition fees at UNIPV vary based on the student’s family income and country of origin and range from 150 to 4400 Euro. Scholarship, fees reduction and other benefits are offered to students on merit criteria and family income by Edisu a dedicated government agency.
Want to know more about Master's Degree in Computer Engineering? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Chicago, United States of America
Carson, United States of America