MA in Applied Linguistics
In this program, you will learn about:
- How we process languages
- How we use languages in personal and societal communication
- How we acquire/learn languages
- How bi- and multilingual people communicate
- How important intercultural communication is
- How the brain works while processing languages
- What methods you can use for linguistic research
We invite applicants interested in:
- L1 and L2 acquisition
- Speech production and perception
- Media language analysis
- Language planning, language policy
- Applied linguistics research methodology
- Pursuing a PhD later
For more information about specific admission requirements for this program, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
For more information about tuition fees, please visit the university website.
Scholarships & funding
For more information about scholarship options, please visit the university website.
On completion of the program, you could work as:
- A researcher in speech studies
- A counsellor in linguistics and communication
- A spokesperson
- A language advisor in the media
- An intercultural/multilingualism communication expert
About this institute
University of Pannonia
The University of Pannonia, located in a picturesque and scenic environment near Lake Balaton, with the headquarters in the city of Veszprém, and campuses in several towns of the Central-Transdanubian region, is a public university that provides quality education within...
Want to know more about MA in Applied Linguistics? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...