Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
The Master’s degree provides students with a comprehensive scientific knowledge inspired by excellent pharmaceutical research and health biotechnologies. The program explores traditional and forefront disciplines with a specific attention in the design, production and characterisation of innovative drugs, such as biologics and drugs employed in targeted therapies.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Biotechnologies or related subjects or proven skills in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Pharmacology, Human Anatomy, Histology, Genetics, General, Organic and Inorganic Chemistry, Industrial and Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Applied Pharmaceutical Technology
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- 1st Year:
- Advanced Reactivity and Modelling;
- Advanced Molecular Biology;
- Molecular and Experimental Pharmacology;
- Structural Biochemistry;
- Bioinformatics and Computational Biology;
- Drug Discovery and Development;
- Protein Engineering;
- Proteomics and Biochemical Methodologies;
- Start-up Ideas in Pharmaceutical Biotechnologies
- 2nd Year:
- Biologics and Biopharmaceuticals;
- Delivery and Formulation of Biotechnological Drugs;
- Diagnostic Microbiology and Molecular Immunology;
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
Graduates work mainly as expert technicians and researchers in Academia and in medical, pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, diagnostic, cosmetic and nutraceutical industries.
About this institute
The University of Padua
The University of Padua is a world-leading research-intensive university that has been driving global change since its foundation in 1222. Loyal to its motto Universa Universis Patavina Libertas (Paduan freedom is universal for everyone), it has always been a bastion of...
Why study at University of Padua
- The University of Padua is a TOP 200 university in the World, that has been driving global change since its foundation in 1222.
- During eight centuries, students, researchers and alumni have provided key contributions to the advancement of knowledge, science and society.
- Padua offers a broad and comprehensive portfolio of programmes (over 180, both at undergraduate and postgraduate level; 29 programmes are held completely in English).
- Interconnections among the different disciplines generate a vibrant and stimulating learning environment, where international students (over 3,000), staff and alumni support the development of the University's mission at global level.
Want to know more about Pharmaceutical Biotechnologies? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Mental health support after COVID-19
What do you expect from your university?
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...