Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
The Master’s degree provides solid theoretical knowledge and practical expertise in bench-work procedures, instrumental operations and analytical methodologies involved in data acquisition and analysis. The program imparts a thorough command of the scientific investigation process, providing graduates with the competence to work independently and to take on the organisation and responsibility of projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with proved skills in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Biology, Molecular Biology
- Minimum GPA equivalent to Italian 23/30
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Common Path:
- Cellular Biology;
- Applied Statistics;
- Molecular and Cell Biology of Plants;
- Molecular Biology of development;
- Path 1 – Molecular Biology:
- Molecular Genetics;
- Structural Biochemistry and Biophysics;
- Computational Anthropology
- Path 2 – Génétique Moléculaire:
- Biochemestry of Diseases;
- Human Physiology;
- Immunological Biotechnology;
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
Graduates work as researchers within public or private organisations in the pharmaceutical, agro-industrial and biotechnological sectors; and as project managers or counselors within the public administration, in the human health or public hygiene divisions.
About this institute
The University of Padua
The University of Padua is a world-leading research-intensive university that has been driving global change since its foundation in 1222. Loyal to its motto Universa Universis Patavina Libertas (Paduan freedom is universal for everyone), it has always been a bastion of...
Why study at University of Padua
- The University of Padua is a TOP 200 university in the World, that has been driving global change since its foundation in 1222.
- During eight centuries, students, researchers and alumni have provided key contributions to the advancement of knowledge, science and society.
- Padua offers a broad and comprehensive portfolio of programmes (over 180, both at undergraduate and postgraduate level; 29 programmes are held completely in English).
- Interconnections among the different disciplines generate a vibrant and stimulating learning environment, where international students (over 3,000), staff and alumni support the development of the University's mission at global level.
Want to know more about Molecular Biology? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...