The Master’s degree provides solid theoretical knowledge and practical expertise in bench-work procedures, instrumental operations and analytical methodologies involved in data acquisition and analysis. The program imparts a thorough command of the scientific investigation process, providing graduates with the competence to work independently and to take on the organisation and responsibility of projects.
Bachelor diploma (or equivalent)
- A minimum three-year undergraduate degree (or equivalent) is required,with proven skills in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Biology, Molecular Biology
The Academic Committee takes into consideration the final graduation mark of the first study cycle, where applicable, or alternatively the average grades as detailed in the Transcript of Records, considering that the minimum requirement for Italian entry qualifications is 90/110. Should it be not possible to directly compare the final graduation mark with the Italian grade scale, the Academic Committee shall consider the overall results in the candidate’s study curriculum
English: B2 level (CEFR) or equivalent
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Cellular Biology;
- Applied Statistics;
- Molecular and Cell Biology of Plants;
- Molecular Biology of development;
- Structural Biochemistry and Biophysics
- Molecular Biology:
- Molecular Genetics;
- Structural Biochemistry and Biophysics;
- Fundamentals of Informatic systems,
- System Biology,
- Integrative Biology and Network Analysis,
- Microbial Metagenomics,
- Computational Anthropology
- Biochemistry of diseases,
- Genetics and Molecular Biology of Cancer.
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Total Fees: €2,622 per year
Awards: Master of Science in Molecular Biology
Credit: 120 ECTS
Graduates work as researchers within public or private organisations in the pharmaceutical, agro-industrial and biotechnological sectors; and as project managers or counselors within the public administration, in the human health or public hygiene divisions.
About this institute
The University of Padua
The University of Padua is a world-leading research-intensive university that has been driving global change since its foundation in 1222. Loyal to its motto Universa Universis Patavina Libertas (Paduan freedom is universal for everyone), it has always been a bastion of...
Why study at University of Padua
- The University of Padua is a TOP 200 university in the World, that has been driving global change since its foundation in 1222.
- During eight centuries, students, researchers and alumni have provided key contributions to the advancement of knowledge, science and society.
- Padua offers a broad and comprehensive portfolio of programmes (over 180, both at undergraduate and postgraduate level; 29 programmes are held completely in English).
- Interconnections among the different disciplines generate a vibrant and stimulating learning environment, where international students (over 3,000), staff and alumni support the development of the University's mission at global level.
Want to know more about Molecular Biology? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...