About this program
The Master’s degree program strengthens and deepens the cultural background in the fundamental areas of computer science, introduces the most recent and advanced fields of computer science, and provides some basic skills to investigate a research project in computational disciplines.
Bachelor diploma (or equivalent)
- A minimum three-year undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Engineering or related fields (e.g., Mathematics or Statistics) is required, with proven skills in computer science
English: B2 Level (CEFR) or equivalent
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
The program is organised in three main study tracks:
- Artificial intelligence
- Internet, Mobile and Security
- Programming languages and systems
Students will build their own study plan choosing among a wide offer of course units in: computability, advanced algorithms, modern programming paradigms, mobile programming and multimedia systems, formal methods of programming languages, computer and network security, concurrent, distributed and real-time systems, wireless networks, advanced web technologies, artificial intelligence, machine learning, cognitive services, data mining, bioinformatics, game theory, combinatorial optimization, type theory.
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Total Fees: €2,623 per year
Awards: Master's degree in Computer Science
Credit: 120 ECTS
Master graduates typically assume managing and leading roles in ICT organizations and may contribute and lead R&D ICT projects in public organizations and private companies. The growth of the ICT job market continues to be very positive, hence the outlook is very promising. The master degree allows to apply to the admission competitions for the PhD programs in Computer Science or related disciplines.
Message the school
About this institute
The University of Padua
The University of Padua is a world-leading research-intensive university that has been driving global change since its foundation in 1222. Loyal to its motto Universa Universis Patavina Libertas (Paduan freedom is universal for everyone), it has always been a bastion of...
Why study at University of Padua
- The University of Padua is a TOP 200 university in the World, that has been driving global change since its foundation in 1222.
- During eight centuries, students, researchers and alumni have provided key contributions to the advancement of knowledge, science and society.
- Padua offers a broad and comprehensive portfolio of programmes (over 180, both at undergraduate and postgraduate level; 29 programmes are held completely in English).
- Interconnections among the different disciplines generate a vibrant and stimulating learning environment, where international students (over 3,000), staff and alumni support the development of the University's mission at global level.
Want to know more about Computer Science? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Lacey, United States of America