Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master's Degree in Modeling and Mathematical Research, Statistics and Computing
Aimed at graduates in Mathematics, Physics and Engineering who wish to complete their training, either by initiating research in Mathematics or acquiring advanced training in Applied Mathematics and Statistics for incorporation into companies or technology centers.
According to article 16 of RD 1393/2007 (BOE 30.10.07), modified by RD 861/2010, of July 2 (BOE 03.07.10): To access the official master's degree programs, it will be necessary to be in possession of a official Spanish university degree or other issued by a higher education institution belonging to another State that is a member of the EHEA that authorizes access to master's education.
Likewise, graduates may access according to educational systems outside the EHEA without the need for homologation of their degrees, after verification by the University that they accredit a level of training equivalent to the corresponding official Spanish university degrees and that they authorize in the issuing country of the degree for access to postgraduate education.The access by this way will not imply, in any case, the homologation of the previous title that is in possession of the interested party, nor its recognition for other purposes than that of studying the teachings.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Functional and Fourier Analysis: 6 ECTS
- Databases and Object Oriented Programming: 6 ECTS
- Equations in Partial Derivatives: 6 ECTS
- Statistical Modeling: 6 ECTS
- Logistics Models: 6 ECTS
- Numerical Methods in Physics and Engineering: 6 ECTS
- Temporary Series: 6 ECTS
- Theory of Control: 6 ECTS
- Classical Techniques of Optimization: 6 ECTS
- Bioinspired Algorithms and Evolutionary Computing Techniques: 6 ECTS
- Coding and Cryptography: 6 ECTS
- Nonlinear Dynamics and Applications: 6 ECTS
- Computer Aided Geometric Design: 6 ECTS
- Variety Geometry: 6 ECTS
- Groups and Representations: 6 ECTS
- Introduction to Data Mining: 6 ECTS
- Signal and Image Processing: 6 ECTS
- Stochastic Processes and Probability: 6 ECTS
- Scientific Programming and Computational Algebra: 6 ECTS
- Algebraic Topology: 6 ECTS
- Final Master's Project: 12 ECTS
About this institute
University of Oviedo
The University of Oviedo is a public institution of higher education and research in the Principality of Asturias. With over 400 years of history, it offers a full range of undergraduate degrees adapted to the European Higher Education Area (EHEA)...
Why study at University of Oviedo
Spain ranked #6 study abroad country
Spain has been ranked the #6 study abroad country in Europe (and #9 in the world) for 2020! With universities founded as far back as 1218, Spain offers you a wide variety of study opportunities to choose from. Your next big adventure could be waiting for you in Spain, so why not take the plunge?
Want to know more about Master's Degree in Modeling and Mathematical Research, Statistics and Computing? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...