Software Engineering and Information Systems, M.Sc.
With Master’s in Software Engineering and Information Systems you will acquire solid academic training and essential up-to-date skills and knowledge of the latest methods, tools, and technologies to work as an expert or a manager in a global ICT company.
Students applying for the Program must possess an applicable B.Sc. degree in one of the following fields of study: Software Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or nearby studies.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Optional module makes it possible to widen your expertise based on personal interests, focusing for example on:
- computer science
- wireless communications engineering
- electrical engineering
- software engineering
- information systems
- human-computer interaction issues
Scholarships & funding
The University of Oulu International Scholarship Scheme provides scholarships to academically talented international students studying for a Master’s degree in the University of Oulu two-year International Master’s Programs or five -year Intercultural Teacher Education Program. The scholarships will be granted in the form of a tuition fee waiver covering 50% or 75% of the full tuition fee.
For more information, please visit the university website.
Full Tuition fee for Non-EU student is 13000 / year
Full Tuition fee for EU student is free
You will also get skills to lead multicultural teams, projects and units. Other topics include:
- system design methods for information systems
- open source software development
- service design
- organizational change
- software engineering management, measurement, and improvement
- information security policy management
- software business issues
- research methods
- project management
- optional studies based on personal interests
Possible titles include:
- Project Manager
- Chief Information Officer
- Software Designer
- User Experience Designer
- Information Security Specialist
About this institute
University of Oulu
At the University of Oulu, we produce new science-based solutions, and train future pioneers to build a more sustainable, intelligent and humane world. We are located close to the Arctic region, humanity’s new frontier. We promote learning and carry out...
Why study at University of Oulu
- At the University of Oulu, we promote learning and carry out research that pushes the boundaries of the known.
- We produce new scientific information and science-based solutions, and train future pioneers to build a more sustainable, intelligent and humane world.
- We are committed to promoting the UN’s goals of sustainable development with our research and education.
- Our university’s global impact is based on scientific breakthroughs, new technology and world-class innovations. Our 60,000 alumni are participating in society as well-educated citizens and employees around the world.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Chicago, United States of America