MSc in Biochemistry at the University of Oulu has a strong focus on practical skills and use of most modern equipment in protein expression and analysis. The student enrolled into the Biochemistry Program can choose between two study lines, Protein Science and Biotechnology or Molecular Medicine.
Successful applicants should hold a B.Sc. or higher degree in Biochemistry, Chemistry or a related field in the natural or life sciences and have a good command of technical English language in biochemistry and molecular biology.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Scholarships & funding
The University of Oulu International Scholarship Scheme provides scholarships to academically talented international students studying for a Master’s degree in the University of Oulu two-year International Master’s Programs or five -year Intercultural Teacher Education Program. The scholarships will be granted in the form of a tuition fee waiver covering 50% or 75% of the full tuition fee.
For more information, please visit the university website.
Full Tuition fee for Non-EU student is 13000 / year
Full Tuition fee for EU student is free
The Program will give you relevant skills and core knowledge of the latest methods, tools and technologies combined with issues such as:
- anatomy and physiology
- biomedical measurements
- medical physics and imaging techniques
- biomedical signal and image processing
- machine learning
- health technology applications
The skills gained in the Program offer you the academic training and expertise required to succeed in a research environment, but will also open opportunities in biomedical and related industries.
About this institute
University of Oulu
At the University of Oulu, we produce new science-based solutions, and train future pioneers to build a more sustainable, intelligent and humane world. We are located close to the Arctic region, humanity’s new frontier. We promote learning and carry out...
Why study at University of Oulu
- At the University of Oulu, we promote learning and carry out research that pushes the boundaries of the known.
- We produce new scientific information and science-based solutions, and train future pioneers to build a more sustainable, intelligent and humane world.
- We are committed to promoting the UN’s goals of sustainable development with our research and education.
- Our university’s global impact is based on scientific breakthroughs, new technology and world-class innovations. Our 60,000 alumni are participating in society as well-educated citizens and employees around the world.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
St Andrews, Scotland
Saint Petersburg, Russia