The mission of the University of Northern Virginia is to provide a functional synthesis of innovative and traditional educational programs leading to degrees in business and computer sciences for qualified post-secondary international and American students. UNVA delivers high quality career-oriented higher education programs in business and technology to a diverse student population. These programs incorporate general education to enhance graduates' personal development and career potential.
In harmony with its mission, UNVA is dedicated to providing the following:
- Applications-oriented programs developed by faculty and staff through regular assessment and consultations with other education and business leaders.
- A variety of day and evening programs to accommodate the distinctive needs of both traditional and nontraditional students.
- Basic skills assessment and developmental services to assure that students realize their potential.
- Effective career-development strategies and placement assistance to facilitate students' successful transition to their careers.
- Highly motivated and qualified graduates to meet the current and projected needs of the work force.
EMBA, Finance, Marketing
MBA/MBA in Casino Management, MBA in Healthcare Management
Most UNVA students take courses leading to the master’s degree in business administration or in the computer sciences, and the UNVA has a wide range of curriculum in those fields.
In 2006 UNVA began its first doctoral degree program: the Doctor of Business Administration. Overall, UNVA currently has nine approved academic programs.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.