Bachelor's Degree in Marketing
While pursuing a Bachelor of Arts degree in marketing at the University of Mount Union, students will study the fundamentals of marketing including consumer behavior, applied strategy, integrated communications, research, and policies. As part of the program, students will also be exposed to a wide variety of courses that will build skills necessary for a successful career in the world of business and marketing.
GPA requirement: 2.5 (except for nursing, that requirement is a 3.3)
English proficiency (one of the following):
- TOEFL: 61 iBT
- IELTS: 5.5
- PTE: 55
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Marketing Principles
- Special Topics in Marketing
- Consumer Behavior
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Selling and Sales Management
- International Marketing
- Special Topics in Marketing
- Marketing Research
- Direct and Internet Marketing
- Marketing Policies and Strategies
- Honors Thesis/Project
- Internship in Marketing
Scholarships & funding
A Mount Union education is accessible to students of all backgrounds thanks to the university's robust scholarship and grant offerings. There are several state and federal options available to assist you, as well as many Mount Union awards that are specific to your career at the university. For more information, please visit the Mount Union website.
Upon completion of this program, students will graduate with a Bachelor of Arts degree.
- Students will demonstrate critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Students will demonstrate an awareness of the global environment in which businesses operate
- Students will demonstrate an awareness of their own values
- Students will demonstrate a sense of responsibility and a capacity for service
- Students will demonstrate the ability to recognize when change is needed, adapt to change as it occurs, and lead change
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of their personal interests, abilities, strengths, and weaknesses as they pertain to professional career fields.
- Students will demonstrate a basic understanding of career options available to them and will establish career objectives.
What can you do with a major in marketing? The better question might be “What can’t you do?” Business, industry, education, non-profit organizations, and government are just a few of the areas where marketing professionals can be found, and the University of Mount Union’s marketing degree program will prepare you for a successful and rewarding career in numerous marketing-related fields.
Knowledgeable marketers are in demand. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, growth in marketing careers in the years to come will be spurred by growing competition among providers of goods and services and the need to make those products or services stand out in the crowd. And, as the impact of traditional advertising through the media wanes, you can make your impact as an innovative marketer seeking new and different ways to advertise and promote products and services to customers.
Common careers include:
- Public relations
- Product development
- Product management
About this institute
University of Mount Union
The University of Mount Union, a private Midwestern institution founded in 1846, offers rigorous and relevant academic programs that are grounded in the liberal arts tradition. Mount Union’s students can select from broad-based and career-specific undergraduate majors. Known for its...
Why study at University of Mount Union
Mount Union is a small institution. We are proud to offer small class sizes, all taught by professors. More than 80% of our faculty have terminal degrees in their fields of study. This gives our students a chance to research and learn alongside our talented faculty in their academic fields. We are proud that 98% of our students find jobs in less than 3 months after graduating with their Mount Union degree!
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews.
Want to know more about Bachelor in Marketing? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
You may also like...
9,150 EUR-10,300 EUR
8,000 EUR-8,700 EUR
Melbourne (Australia), Australia