About this program
Laboratory Biomedicine (4 Years)
The master study program Laboratory medicine is provided to train skilled professionals for analytical jobs in medical laboratories of different specific fields within laboratory medicine, in research institutions and in laboratory medicine related fields of activity, such as agencies, industry and national authorities. Graduates will be qualified to independently follow new findings and use them in the field of laboratory medicine, and adapt to the requirements of laboratory diagnostics. They will also gain applicative knowledge from the fields of research work and management fundamentals, administration and legislation. The program provides the basics for lifelong technical training. Graduates will be qualified to continue their studies in the doctoral program Biomedicine or in laboratory oriented specializations (e.g. medicinal biochemistry).
No TOEFL test required.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Graduates will be qualified to independently follow new findings and use them in the field of laboratory medicine, and adapt to the requirements of laboratory diagnostics. They will also gain applicative knowledge from the fields of research work and management fundamentals, administration and legislation. The programme provides the basics for lifelong technical training.
- Local/EU full time students: Free of charge
- International/Non-EU and part time students: 30,000EUR
No tuition fee for full-time bachelor's and master's studies for:
- Slovenians and students from EU countries, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway
- Students from countries with which the Republic of Slovenia has concluded bilateral agreement (Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Kosovo and Serbia)
- Students with permanent residence in the Republic of Slovenia who themselves or their parents/guardians are taxpayers of the Republic of Slovenia
- Persons granted international protection
- Scholarship holders of the Republic of Slovenia (CMEPIUS, Public Scholarship, Development, Disabiltiy and Maintenance Fund RS)
- Exchange students (included also PhD students)
Fee is paid by:
- Citizens of non-EU countries, excluding persons with international protection and persons from countries with which the Republic of Slovenia has concluded bilateral agreement
- All students with already acquired equivalent degree of education
- All part-time students
- All PhD students (co-financing scheme)
Message the school
About this institute
University of Ljubljana
The University of Ljubljana, founded in 1919, with 23 faculties and 3 art academies, is the oldest and largest higher education, scientific research, and art institution in Slovenia. The University fosters basic, applied, and developmental research. Today, the University of...
Want to know more about Laboratory Biomedicine (4 Years)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
San Cristóbal de La Laguna, Spain