Electrical Engineering - Advanced Power Systems (2 Years)University of Ljubljana
About this program
Electrical Engineering - Advanced Power Systems (2 Years)
General competences provided by the program: creative scientific research and development work in the field of electrical engineering and in other fields, independent tracking and critical evaluation of the most recent achievements in electrical engineering, active written and oral communication both at a high professional level as well as at a non-technical level, depending on the target audience, efficient use of ICT and its advancement, professional, environmental and social responsibility, teamwork with experts from various fields. The newly established international option Advanced power systems is an option within the study of Electrical Engineering program focused on the advances in energy systems. The course will be fully implemented in the English language and is intended for foreign students enrolling at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering.
No TOEFL test required.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
The master study programme in Electrical engineering offers seven study options: Control systems and computer Engineering, Biomedical engineering, Electrical power engineering, Electronics, Mechatronics, Robotics, Information and communication technologies and Advanced power systems.
- Local/EU full time students: Free of charge
- International/Non-EU and part time students: 16,000EUR
No tuition fee for full-time bachelor's and master's studies for:
- Slovenians and students from EU countries, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway
- Students from countries with which the Republic of Slovenia has concluded bilateral agreement (Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Kosovo and Serbia)
- Students with permanent residence in the Republic of Slovenia who themselves or their parents/guardians are taxpayers of the Republic of Slovenia
- Persons granted international protection
- Scholarship holders of the Republic of Slovenia (CMEPIUS, Public Scholarship, Development, Disabiltiy and Maintenance Fund RS)
- Exchange students (included also PhD students)
Fee is paid by:
- Citizens of non-EU countries, excluding persons with international protection and persons from countries with which the Republic of Slovenia has concluded bilateral agreement
- All students with already acquired equivalent degree of education
- All part-time students
- All PhD students (co-financing scheme)
Message the school
About this institute
University of Ljubljana
The University of Ljubljana, founded in 1919, with 23 faculties and 3 art academies, is the oldest and largest higher education, scientific research, and art institution in Slovenia. The University fosters basic, applied, and developmental research. Today, the University of...
University of Ljubljana
Want to know more about Electrical Engineering - Advanced Power Systems (2 Years)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!