Business Analytics and Big Data MScUniversity of Liverpool
About this program
Business Analytics and Big Data MSc
The programme covers more than just the mining and analysis of data — it explores the wider application of big data to all business functions and the creation of new business models.
You will develop your knowledge of the organisation, administration and governance of this data, as well as honing your analytical, organisational and leadership skills. The programme is designed for students who wish to pursue a career in this dynamic field or continue their studies to PhD level.
Developed in collaboration with industry contributors and partners including PepsiCo and AstraZeneca, the programme is also underpinned by multidisciplinary research. The programme was developed by academics in the Management School, with some modules supported by colleagues in Electrical Engineering and Electronics.
Through this programme you will:
- Prepare yourself as one of tomorrow’s managers and business executives with unique exposure to current business opportunities, challenges and developments in the area of big data business management
- Learn with cutting-edge examples. In addition to presentations, lectures and tutorials, the academic content of the programme is underpinned by case studies and projects which are supported by leading industry practitioners and researchers including Software, AG, SAP, IBM and Terracotta
- Develop and demonstrate your own knowledge with a project dissertation
- Undertake work-based placements with leading companies.
You will require a 2:1 Honours degree in management, engineering, science or related disciplines or international equivalent. Non-graduates with very extensive professional experience and/or other prior qualifications may also be considered.
English language qualifications
All applicants must have reached a minimum required standard of English language and are required to provide evidence of this. Qualifications accepted by the University can be found on our International webpages.
For more information about admission requirements, please contact the school.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Data Mining and Machine Learning
- Digital Business Technology and Management
- Big Data Management
- Digital Strategy
- Big Data Analytics for Business
- Business Simulation and Analysis
- MSc Project
Optional modules include:
- Operations Modelling and Simulation
- Service Operations Management
- Project and Portfolio Management in Organisations
- Logistics and Physical Distribution
- Enterprise Systems With Sap
- Sustainable Supply Chain Management
- Home (UK) Postgraduates: £12,500 per academic year
- International/EU Postgraduates: £24,000 per academic year
The aim of this programme is to jointly prepare tomorrow’s business leaders with unique exposure to the rapidly evolving field of Big Data and the opportunities, challenges and developments associated with running or expanding digital business enterprises.
About this institute
University of Liverpool
The University of Liverpool offers you the opportunity to join a diverse community of over 22,000 students following hundreds of programmes. The University of Liverpool is one of the UK's leading universities. We are renowned for our teaching and research...
University of Liverpool
Be the first to write a review!