MSc ManagementUniversity of Liverpool Online Programmes
All available course dates
About this program
Develop your intellectual learning and gain the skills to pursue a career within management and to lead in the dynamic business world with this fully online, part-time International Management MSc from the University of Liverpool.
The curriculum is ideal if you’re looking to pursue a career in international management – but want to develop a detailed understanding of global business issues, or even study a business subject for the first time. The programme provides a thorough understanding of management concepts such as decision-making, learning and development, and strategy alongside core business skills. This will help to equip you with the tools and confidence required to succeed as a manager in international business.
All applications will be considered on a case-by-case basis. If you want to discuss your previous qualifications and experience before applying, please contact us now via LiveChat on our website.
Applicants should possess either:
- A minimum of a 2:1 class degree in any subject, equivalent to a UK bachelor’s degree; or
- Professional work experience in a related field and/or other prior qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
All applicants must provide evidence that they have an English language ability equivalent to an IELTS (academic) score of 6.5.
If you don’t have an IELTS or equivalent certificate, you can take our free online English test to assess your proficiency. You don’t need to prove your English ability if you are a national of, or have completed a qualification equivalent to a UK degree, in any of the countries we consider eligible. Contact us via LiveChat on our website to learn more.
Aspiring managers and those seeking a career in management positions with the intellectual, learning, and professional skills they need to pursue a successful career in management.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Is this the right programme for you?
This programme will provide you with an insight into contemporary issues regarding the international nature of management practice. You will develop your ability to apply analytical and problem-solving techniques to the decision-making process in real-life global business contexts and to present your analysis in a professional and persuasive manner.
During your studies, you will be exposed to the different forms of organisations including private, public, third sector and small business enterprises. You will develop the collaborative, reflective and reflexive skills of an independent learner and develop your curiosity through engagement with research-connected teaching.
Through this programme, you will:
- Develop your critical understanding of the nature of research and enquiry, both in subject-specific and generic contexts. You will enhance your practical research skills through engaging in enquiry, alongside other forms of disciplinary and interdisciplinary research activities. This approach will encourage you to become a producer and not just a consumer of knowledge.
- Effectively utilise digital platforms to connect, collaborate and communicate in academic and professional contexts. You’ll develop a critical perspective open to continuously developing digital practices within this business discipline.
- Prepare for the dynamic business world. Your study activities have been designed to actively enable you to thrive in conditions of ambiguity and uncertainty. This will enable you to view problems from multiple perspectives, making decisions while handling risk.
Visit our website for more details on this programme, including module information.
Learn from industry experts.
This online programme is run by the Management School at the historic University of Liverpool, established in 1881 and one of the founding Russell Group members. We have offered online management degrees since 2001 and are part of an elite group of worldwide institutes to be triple-accredited, holding AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA status. Our vision is to be a globally connected Management School, with our transformative research and teaching, placing us at the forefront of influential knowledge leadership.
The MSc International Management consists of the following taught modules and a final dissertation project.
There is a brief break scheduled between modules to allow students to refresh themselves and reflect on what they have learned.
Shorter postgraduate diploma (120 credits) and postgraduate certificate (60 credits) awards are also available in this subject.
- Management Perspectives and Practices
- Becoming a Leader
- Ethical and Sustainable Business Practice
- Finance and Data Analysis for Managers
- Strategic Management and Contemporary Organization
- Identity, Learning and The Global Professional
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Research Methods
Scholarships & funding
An Executive Scholarship of 20% is available for the online MSc Management programme for the 2023/24 academic year.* To learn more, please make an enquiry now or contact our admissions team on our website.
*Please note that the Regional Scholarship cannot be used together with the Executive Scholarship.
Learn online anytime, anywhere
Get the University of Liverpool experience wherever you are in the world. This 100% online course features interactive classes and regular contact with staff and fellow students across the globe. Teaching is delivered through our state-of-the-art Virtual Learning Environment (VLE), which provides students with access to all resources required for interactive study online. On this platform, you will be encouraged to work collaboratively with classmates and actively read around your topic through our comprehensive library of eBooks and journals.
Assessments are exclusively through online assignments rather than examinations. You will be assessed through a range of activities, including written assignments, discussion forum participation and journal entries.
Fees for the academic year 2023/24
- The tuition fee is fully inclusive of all costs: teaching materials, core textbooks, assessments and resits.
- If you live in England, you may be eligible for a postgraduate loan to cover some of the costs of your degree. If you are not eligible for a student loan, you will be offered a simple monthly payment plan to spread the cost of your tuition over the duration of your studies.
- You will receive a 5% discount if you choose to pay the full tuition fee upfront.
- Corporate discounts of 10% are available for organisations looking to invest in the skills of three or more employees. For more information, please visit our website where you can speak to one of our admissions advisors to learn how you can upskill your team for organisational success.
For more information on fees and scholarships please visit our website where you can speak to the Kaplan Liverpool online admission team.
*All tuition fees shown are net of any applicable sales tax payable by you in your country of residence. Where we are required to add sales tax at the local statutory rate, this will be added to the tuition fees shown and confirmed during the payment process.
Enhance your career opportunities
Students will graduate from this programme with the opportunity and skills necessary to work and engage in a variety of business-related roles within organisations. This includes marketing, finance, strategy, international development, data analytics and research, relationship management, and human resources.
You will have developed enhanced access to a wide range of business and management positions, including roles within consultancy, the financial industry, large retail and manufacturing organisations. The content and delivery of the programme will equip you to be an effective business and management candidate for a range of national and international positions.
Programme graduates may also be able to follow a research career focussing on management. From an employability perspective the programme is committed to embedding requisite skills through both formative and summative assessment at the module level, and through guest talks, networking events, and publishing opportunities outside of module requirements.
Visit our website for more information on the career support you will receive as a University of Liverpool student.
Message the school
About this institute
University of Liverpool Online Programmes
University of Liverpool Online Programs provide a flexible study option to further your learning and progress your career while continuing with your current professional and personal commitments. You will receive a highly regarded qualification from the University of Liverpool, a...
Want to know more about MSc Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!