About this program
International Entrepreneurship Management
The focus of the course is around developing students’ entrepreneurial behaviour and generating business opportunities. This one-year full-time Masters programme provides students with the specialist knowledge and a practical understanding of the key tasks required to establish, manage and grow a new venture in a challenging international business environment whist building the students network of professional contacts in the area of small business. The programme is designed for graduates who wish to start an entrepreneurial venture; those who wish to work in small and medium firms or as trainers and consultants with small and medium enterprises.
Benefits of participating on the programme
The entry requirement is a 2.2 honours degree (Level 8 - National Qualifications Authority of Ireland). However, applicants who have a 3rd class honours degree with substantial small business related experience as entrepreneurs or as an employee in a small or medium sized firm may be considered in accordance with the University's policy on the recognition of prior learning. These candidates will be required to submit a written portfolio of business learning outcomes with accompanying testimonials. An interview may form part of the selection process for all candidates.
English Language Requirements
- Duolingo - The Minimum Requirement Will Be a Det Score of 110. an Interview May Be Required in Conjunction With This for Certain Programs.
- Matriculation Examinations - From European Countries Where English Is Presented as a Subject and an Acceptable Level Is Achieved
- Irish Leaving Certificate English - Ordinary Level Grade D or Above
- TOEFL - 580 (Paper Based) or 90 (Internet Based)
- IELTS - Minimum Score of 6.5* With No Less Than 6.0 in Any Component.
- ETAPP English Test for Academic and Professional Purposes - Grade C1
- GCE ‘O’ Level English Language/ Gcse English Language - Grade C or Above
- University of Cambridge ESOL - Certificate of Proficiency in English - Grade C / Certificate in Advanced English - Grade B
- GCE Examination Boards - Oxford Delegacy of Local Examinations - Grade C / Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate - School Certificate Pass 1-6 / University of London Entrance and School Examinations Council - School Certificate Pass 1-6
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PTE Academic - A Minimum Score of 61 (With No Section Score Below 59)
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Establishing International Ventures
- Managing Creativity & Innovation
- New Venture Marketing and Sales Strategies
- Professional Development 1
- Information Management for Small & Medium Enterprises
- Leadership, Influence & Change
- Strategic International Venture Growth
- International Business Consulting
- Financial Issues for Small and Medium Enterprises
- Human Resource Management for Small & Medium Enterprises
- Research Methods
- Business Simulation
Electives - Choose 1:
- Strategic Commercialisation Project
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Full Time Tution fee for 2021/2022:
- EU Fee: 8,010€
- Non EU Fee: 13,664€
- You will learn with and from entrepreneurs through the completion of in-company projects in Marketing and Sales, Frim Internationalisation and Management Consulting. This action learning provides a transformational personal and business related learning experience and enhances self - confidence, creativity, critical thinking, teamwork, reflection, communication and presentation skills.
- The programme invites entrepreneurs, government agency, financial institution and venture capital representatives to share their experiences on different aspects of starting and growing a business internationally and provide an enhanced targeted network of contacts for future personal and business development opportunities.
- You will participate in a mentoring programme through the Irish Exporters Association’s Asia Trade Forum Programme and will have the opportunity to work with a member company to develop an international market entry strategy into an Asian market.
Message the school
About this institute
University of Limerick
The University of Limerick (UL) is renowned for its graduate employability, dedication to the student experience, industry-relevant programmes, award-winning research, stunning campus and UL`s deep commitment to community engagement. With close to 16,000 students, including 3,000 international students, UL is...
Why study at University of Limerick
The Universities commitment to graduate employability, UL`s dedication to the student experience, industry-relevant programmes, award-winning research, stunning campus and UL`s deep commitment to community engagement.
The University of Limerick houses a broad range of world class and specialist equipment and facilities that give students and researchers an immersive and practical approach to their studies and research.
For more information, please visit our website
Want to know more about International Entrepreneurship Management - Masters? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!