International Digital Health Transformation MScUniversity of Limerick
International Digital Health Transformation MSc
All available course dates
About this program
International Digital Health Transformation
This programme aims to develop digital health transformation agents with the skills, knowledge and abilities to:
- explore healthcare ecosystem developments, engaging patients, providers, payers, policymakers, pharmacies and pharmaceuticals (6Ps) to facilitate collaboration and knowledge sharing to realise the value potential of these innovative partnerships; and
- lead core, adjacent and transformational innovations in a healthcare environment, taking a disciplined approach to better understand exponential technologies along with their potential, in order to realise the transformative power of digital disruptions;
all the while taking cognisance of the social, legal, ethical and technical issues and ensuring compliance with the standards and regulations governing systems in this domain.
We invite applications from healthcare professionals/administrators/managers/officers, IT specialists with experience of working in a healthcare sector/industry, and health scientists. Each applicant should possess a minimum of 2nd class honours, grade 2 in their primary degree (Level 8, National Qualifications Authority of Ireland) or equivalent.
Applicants with at least five years’ work experience in a healthcare sector/industry who can satisfy the course admission team they have the ability to complete and benefit from this course. Such applicants shall be required to undertake an interview.
English Language Requirements
- Duolingo - The Minimum Requirement Will Be a Det Score of 110. an Interview May Be Required in Conjunction With This for Certain Programs.
- Matriculation Examinations - From European Countries Where English Is Presented as a Subject and an Acceptable Level Is Achieved
- Irish Leaving Certificate English - Ordinary Level Grade D or Above
- TOEFL - 580 (Paper Based) or 90 (Internet Based)
- IELTS - Minimum Score of 6.5* With No Less Than 6.0 in Any Component.
- ETAPP English Test for Academic and Professional Purposes - Grade C1
- GCE ‘O’ Level English Language/ Gcse English Language - Grade C or Above
- University of Cambridge ESOL - Certificate of Proficiency in English - Grade C / Certificate in Advanced English - Grade B
- GCE Examination Boards - Oxford Delegacy of Local Examinations - Grade C / Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate - School Certificate Pass 1-6 / University of London Entrance and School Examinations Council - School Certificate Pass 1-6
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PTE Academic - A Minimum Score of 61 (With No Section Score Below 59)
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Digital Health Innovation Ecosystems
- Healthcare Design Thinking
- Health Information Management
- Project Definition A
- Digital Health Applications and Services
- Action Research in Healthcare
- Digital Health Project Management
- Project Definition B
- mHealth Apps and Devices
- Transformation Project A
- Applications of Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare
- Selection 1 from Elective Pool
- Selection 2 from Elective Pool
- Transformation Project B
- Decision-Making in Healthcare
- Fundamentals of Machine Learning for Healthcare
- Introduction to Deep Learning in Healthcare
- Healthcare Applications Development
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
A participant registers to undertake this programme in one of three modes:
- Full-time Route: 1 Year 3 Semesters; Year 1: January to Year 1: December
- Part-time Route A: 20 Months 5 Semesters; Year 1: January to Year 2: August
- Part-time Route B: 24 Months 6 Semesters; Year 1: January to Year 2: December
Full Time Tution fee for 2021/2022:
- EU Fee: 18,000€
- Non EU Fee: 18,000€
Part time Tution fee for 2021/2022:
- EU Fee: 18,000€
- Non EU Fee: 18,000€
On successful completion of this course, graduates will have the skills, knowledge and abilities to:
- Understand the dimensions of a patient-centric health ecosystem in order to identify innovation potential.
- Assess the potential of exponential technologies and digital services to facilitate collaboration and the sharing of information and knowledge to realise the benefits of an integrated care environment.
- Determine how the healthcare industry can best leverage digital technologies to improve clinical development and clinical outcomes having considered information governance challenges.
Message the school
About this institute
University of Limerick
The University of Limerick (UL) is renowned for its graduate employability, dedication to the student experience, industry-relevant programmes, award-winning research, stunning campus and UL`s deep commitment to community engagement. With close to 16,000 students, including 3,000 international students, UL is...
Why study at University of Limerick
The Universities commitment to graduate employability, UL`s dedication to the student experience, industry-relevant programmes, award-winning research, stunning campus and UL`s deep commitment to community engagement.
The University of Limerick houses a broad range of world class and specialist equipment and facilities that give students and researchers an immersive and practical approach to their studies and research.
For more information, please visit our website
Want to know more about International Digital Health Transformation MSc? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!