About this program
Equality, Diversity And Inclusion - Graduate Certificate
The Graduate Certificate in Equality, Diversity and Inclusion is designed for learners who wish to develop an interdisciplinary understanding of equality, diversity and inclusion and to explore strategies for change. The programme will provide learners with the knowledge and understanding needed to deal effectively with issues of equality, diversity and inclusion at all levels of Irish society, the community and the workplace. Learners will draw on academic literature and practical case studies to identify and address challenges in their personal and professional environment and will be provided with the competence to become leaders in this area in order to contribute to the development of socially inclusive spaces in the community and workplace.
The programme is delivered by lecturers from across the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences at the University of Limerick. This allows learners to engage in interdisciplinary, research-led teaching with experts in diverse fields including law and linguistics.
English Language Requirements
- Duolingo - The Minimum Requirement Will Be a Det Score of 110. an Interview May Be Required in Conjunction With This for Certain Programmes.
- Matriculation Examinations - From European Countries Where English Is Presented as a Subject and an Acceptable Level Is Achieved
- Irish Leaving Certificate English - Ordinary Level Grade D or Above
- TOEFL - 580 (Paper Based) or 90 (Internet Based)
- IELTS - Minimum Score of 6.5* With No Less Than 6.0 in Any Component.
- ETAPP English Test for Academic and Professional Purposes - Grade C1
- GCE ‘O’ Level English Language/ Gcse English Language - Grade C or Above
- University of Cambridge ESOL - Certificate of Proficiency in English - Grade C / Certificate in Advanced English - Grade B
- GCE Examination Boards - Oxford Delegacy of Local Examinations - Grade C / Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate - School Certificate Pass 1-6 / University of London Entrance and School Examinations Council - School Certificate Pass 1-6
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PTE Academic - A Minimum Score of 61 (With No Section Score Below 59)
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Year 1: Autumn Semester
- Equality and Diversity in the Workplace (Online)
- Language and Inclusion in Organisations
Year 1: Spring Semester
- Postgraduate Human Rights Law Online
- Inequality and Social Exclusion (Online)
- Equality in Practice 1
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Tution fee for 2021/2022:
- EU Fee: 1,500€
- Non EU Fee: 3,000€
Qualification - NFQ Level 9 Minor Award
Message the school
About this institute
University of Limerick
The University of Limerick (UL) is renowned for its graduate employability, dedication to the student experience, industry-relevant programmes, award-winning research, stunning campus and UL`s deep commitment to community engagement. With close to 16,000 students, including 3,000 international students, UL is...
Why study at University of Limerick
The Universities commitment to graduate employability, UL`s dedication to the student experience, industry-relevant programmes, award-winning research, stunning campus and UL`s deep commitment to community engagement.
The University of Limerick houses a broad range of world class and specialist equipment and facilities that give students and researchers an immersive and practical approach to their studies and research.
For more information, please visit our website
Want to know more about Equality, Diversity And Inclusion - Graduate Certificate? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!