About this program
Business Administration Executive MBA
The UL Executive MBA is a part-time, two year programme. The programme is delivered in three-day, intensive, on campus blocks, with four blocks per semester and two semesters each year. The programme focuses on five themes: Internationalisation, Managerial Vision and Competencies, Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Strategic Thinking and Leadership. The UL MBA offers electives in Aviation Management and Engineering Management which will enable you to update and deepen your understanding of critical issues impacting these areas.
The fundamental objectives of the UL Executive MBA are to develop your understanding of best practice management, ability to think and act strategically, decision making and leadership skills and the ability to understand and respond to the dynamics of a changing business environment. From its inception, the University of Limerick has forged deep relationships with industry. For over three decades these connections have helped ensure our MBA teaching is current, relevant and immediately applicable. The MBA programme features interactive discussion based classes, guest lectures from industry leaders and, of course, the examination of real world case studies.
English Language Requirements
- Duolingo - The Minimum Requirement Will Be a Det Score of 110. an Interview May Be Required in Conjunction With This for Certain Programmes.
- Matriculation Examinations - From European Countries Where English Is Presented as a Subject and an Acceptable Level Is Achieved
- Irish Leaving Certificate English - Ordinary Level Grade D or Above
- TOEFL - 580 (Paper Based) or 90 (Internet Based)
- IELTS - Minimum Score of 6.5* With No Less Than 6.0 in Any Component.
- ETAPP English Test for Academic and Professional Purposes - Grade C1
- GCE ‘O’ Level English Language/ Gcse English Language - Grade C or Above
- University of Cambridge ESOL - Certificate of Proficiency in English - Grade C / Certificate in Advanced English - Grade B
- GCE Examination Boards - Oxford Delegacy of Local Examinations - Grade C / Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate - School Certificate Pass 1-6 / University of London Entrance and School Examinations Council - School Certificate Pass 1-6
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PTE Academic - A Minimum Score of 61 (With No Section Score Below 59)
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Financial Reporting
- Macroeconomics and the Global Economy
- Market Orientation & Customer Focus
- Managing in the International Context
- Corporate Finance
- Data Analysis for Business Decisions
- Corporate Strategy Analysis
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Information Systems and Knowledge Management
- Implementing Strategy
- Strategic Leadership
- Creativity, Innovation & Entrepreneurship Management
- The Strategic Management of Projects: Science & Principles
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Tution fee for 2021/2022:
- EU Fee: 15,060€
- Non EU Fee: 16,724€
Message the school
About this institute
University of Limerick
The University of Limerick (UL) is renowned for its graduate employability, dedication to the student experience, industry-relevant programmes, award-winning research, stunning campus and UL`s deep commitment to community engagement. With close to 16,000 students, including 3,000 international students, UL is...
Why study at University of Limerick
The Universities commitment to graduate employability, UL`s dedication to the student experience, industry-relevant programmes, award-winning research, stunning campus and UL`s deep commitment to community engagement.
The University of Limerick houses a broad range of world class and specialist equipment and facilities that give students and researchers an immersive and practical approach to their studies and research.
For more information, please visit our website
Want to know more about Business Administration Executive MBA? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Cedar City, United States of America
Prague, Czech Republic