Study Business Administration at Groningen
The Masters in Business Administration at the University of Groningen in the Netherlands is an education for strongly motivated students who have an academic bachelors degree in business studies, business administration, or an equivalent degree. Students must also have a background in management, finance, business, and/ or marketing.
Groningen's 1-year Masters in Business Administration education programme has four specializations for students to choose from:
- Change Management
- Strategic Innovation Management
- Organizational and Management Control
- Small Business and Entrepreneurship
These international academic- and research-oriented specializations are marked by intense participation in small groups and lectures by both researchers and business-practicing guests. Students are continually assessed through their work on papers, presentations, cases, and examinations.
Upon completion of the Masters in Business Administration MBA education programme, graduates are academic professionals within business administration, and may pursue positions within the field at a high international level. Graduates may also perform independent research in the field of business administration.
Admission requirements for the Masters in Business Administration at the University of Groningen are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Studies, Economics, or another related field, covering different core disciplines in business administration, including modules in the area of the specialization.
- Proficiency in English, demonstrated by the following minimum test scores: TOEFL (580/237/92); IELTS (6.5); Cambridge Proficiency (A/B/C) or Cambridge Advanced
- GMAT (600+ automatically accepted; <500 denied)
Master of Science (MSc) in Business Administration
The University of Groningen is one of the oldest universities in the Netherlands, founded in 1614 the university ranks amongst the top 100 universities in the world. We are a research intensive institution offering a wide range of highly regarded bachelor,...
Want to know more about Masters in Business Administration? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!