B.Sc. Digital Media & MarketingUniversity of Europe for Applied Sciences
B.Sc. Digital Media & Marketing
All available course dates
About this program
B.Sc. Digital Media & Marketing
Leverage Social Media, SEO and Direct-to-Consumer Marketing to increase brand awareness and grow business and value.
From blockchain to virtual reality to artificial intelligence, media and marketing managers are helping to shape future trends.By the time they graduate, our students have the competencies and leadership skills needed to work at an international level. Additionally, they’ll have well-founded interface knowledge in business administration/economics, media, communication and management competence.
- Practice-oriented work with media tools developed from the first semester
- Individual support in small groups and in a family atmosphere
- Optimal career prospects through freely selectable in-depth modules
- Exclusive practical projects with partners from media management, business (from medium-sized companies to international corporations) non-profit organisations, agencies
- Semester abroad to deepen international competences
- Renowned lecturers from science and practice
- Research options through current tasks of the lecturers and the cooperation partners from practice (e.g. bachelor thesis projects)
- High and diversified employability due to a visionary and differentiated curriculum concept
- To ensure our students become visionary leaders in these areas, as well as subjects such as big data, Internet of Things, transnational PR, voice marketing and programmatic advertising, UE has designed a degree that will provide them with expert knowledge that helps them stay ahead of their competitors.
- EURO 3.000 (EURO three thousand) This reservation fee will be deducted from the total amount of study fees. (Not applicable for EU applicants)
- Official translation to English or German for those documents in different language.
- German taught programmes needs both English / German language certificate
- Minimum English language level is B1
- German taught programmes needs both English / German language certificate* : Minimum English language level is B1
- Application form
- Secondary school diploma and transcripts (if applicable, university entrance examinations, bachelor’s transcript of records, bachelor’s degree certificates). If applicant is eligible to access higher education in their home country, he/she is eligible to apply to UE.
- English / German language certificate* or request to waive**
- CV - up to date
- Passport copy
- Letter of motivation (around 500-800 words, stating the motivation for applying at UE and the respective programme)
Once the application is complete, the student is required to complete an online test (UE sends the log in details).
- Direct admission (German higher education entrance qualification or equivalent as per Anabin): IST test of 46 minutes lengths covering numerical and figural skills
- Indirect admission (for applicants that UE can accept with an entrance examination): IST test of 1 hour 40 minutes length covering verbal, numerical and figural skills. This will cover the cognitive as well as the test regarding program specific basic knowledge and capabilities.
- IELTS 5.5 overall (no less than 5.0 each components)
- TOEFL IBT 72
- TOEFL ITP 500 - 547 (290-300 listening, 280-300 language form, 280-300 reading)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) 59
- Pearson Test of English (General) Level 3
- Cambridge Exam Advanced and Proficiency 162 overall
- Cambridge Exam First (FCE) Grade C
- TOEIC Listening/Reading 785, Speaking 160, Writing 150
- PASSWORD 5.5 (no less than 5.0 in each component)
To request a language test waiver, you must have studied in a country where the official first language is English:
- At least nine months in duration
- Undertaken at a recognised institution where teaching and assessment throughout the course is entirely in English
- Has been completed within 2 years of the start date of the course to which you are applying
- Medium of Instruction (MOI) should indicate English + EF SET or any accepted English proficiency certificate requested
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- EU applicants: 8,940 € yearly
- Non-EU applicants: 11,340 € yearly
Message the school
About this institute
University of Europe for Applied Sciences
The University of Europe for Applied Sciences (UE) educates tomorrow's designers and decision-makers in the areas of business, sports, media & event, and art & design. Our students become part of an innovative and international network, representing more than 100...
Why study at University of Europe for Applied Sciences
Are you not able to come to our campus yet? Start your studies online or on campus with the UE hybrid learning concept.
Gain practical experience and certificates next to your studies through our acceleration courses by our UE partner companies such as IBM, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Facebook, Tableau and HubSpot.
UE Job Promise
If you have successfully completed a Bachelor’s programme at our Innovation Hub (near Berlin) or a Master‘s programme at UE, but struggle to find a job within 12 months after graduation, we offer a secondary study programme - with no fees charged.
Top Ranked German University
We are proud to be among the top 10 private universities for Business Studies as well as among the Top 20 for creative studies.
Want to know more about B.Sc. Digital Media & Marketing? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...