BA Digital Product ManagementUniversity of Europe for Applied Sciences
BA Digital Product Management
All available course dates
About this program
BA Digital Product Management
Become a company growth manager in developing visions and strategies for new products and lead a team of experts to implement them in a highly dynamic marketplace.
As a digital product manager, you act as the voice of the customer in decisions about strategy and future product development. She or he will use data from customer insight and competitive analyses to ensure that products are future proof. Digital product managers also work in close contact with marketing to help promote the products to the right customers. They are also responsible for creating the product backlog, which is a dynamic to-do-list at the core of product development.
Digital product managers need a broad, interdisciplinary and integrated understanding of business, information technology, quantitative and legal principles. They can independently and holistically identify opportunities and formulate structured requirements for digital products and coordinate agile development teams and organizations.
Studying digital product management at the University of Europe for Applied Sciences will provide you with a highly dynamic and interdisciplinary education in one of the tech-industries’ most relevant areas. You will acquire hands-on knowledge of your discipline through collaboration with industry partners and practical experiences. Our major/minor option will allow you to further tailor your professional profile by combining your core discipline with a range of specializations options such as in game design or UX/UI.
- EURO 3.000 (EURO three thousand) This reservation fee will be deducted from the total amount of study fees. (Not applicable for EU applicants)
- Official translation to English or German for those documents in different language.
- German taught programmes needs both English / German language certificate
- Minimum English language level is B1
- Application form
- Secondary school diploma and transcripts (if applicable, university entrance examinations, bachelor’s transcript of records, bachelor’s degree certificates). If applicant is eligible to access higher education in their home country, he/she is eligible to apply to UE.
- English / German language certificate* or request to waive**
- CV - up to date
- Passport copy
- Letter of motivation (around 500-800 words, stating the motivation for applying at UE and the respective programme)
Once the application is complete, the student is required to complete an online test (UE sends the log in details).
- Direct admission (German higher education entrance qualification or equivalent as per Anabin): IST test of 46 minutes lengths covering numerical and figural skills
- Indirect admission (for applicants that UE can accept with an entrance examination): IST test of 1 hour 40 minutes length covering verbal, numerical and figural skills.
Please note: Some applicants might be asked to participate in an interview (through Skype). This will take approx. 30 to 45 minutes and includes a general discussion about the your motivation.
Include up to 10 visual or interactive projects (with accompanying image series, sketches and/or other visual/textual material). These should be original work that highlights a range of your abilities and interests. This might include illustrations, graphic novel spread, poster series, games, character development, photo essays, collages, paintings, sculptures, marketing or social campaigns, short films, animations, applications or websites, personal creative projects, as well as text-based conceptual projects. We are also interested in seeing excerpts from sketchbooks, contact sheets, and research development where applicable. All work should be accompanied by a short text reflecting on the project or work. The portfolio should be collected in a PDF format, and sent through WeTransfer or uploaded onto a website. Large sculptural projects, 3D objects, and performances can be presented digitally. Include any media links or social media channels that are relevant. Interactive projects or games should be uploaded as Windows-executables or as an online playable link.
- IELTS 5.5 overall (no less than 5.0 each components)
- TOEFL IBT 72
- TOEFL ITP 500 - 547 (290-300 listening, 280-300 language form, 280-300 reading)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) 59
- Pearson Test of English (General) Level 3
- Cambridge Exam Advanced and Proficiency 162 overall
- Cambridge Exam First (FCE) Grade C
- TOEIC Listening/Reading 785, Speaking 160, Writing 150
- PASSWORD 5.5 (no less than 5.0 in each component)
- EF SET (50-minute Test) 51 (only for students applying with an MOI letter)
- Duolingo 90
To request a language test waiver, you must have studied in a country where the official first language is English:
- At least nine months in duration
- Undertaken at a recognised institution where teaching and assessment throughout the course is entirely in English
- Has been completed within 2 years of the start date of the course to which you are applying
- Medium of Instruction (MOI) should indicate English + EF SET or any accepted English proficiency certificate requested
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
This course is delivered in English at the UE Innovation Hub in Postdam.
- For EU applicants: 708 € Monthly
- For Non-EU applicants: 12,100 € yearly
Message the school
About this institute
University of Europe for Applied Sciences
The University of Europe for Applied Sciences (UE) educates tomorrow's designers and decision-makers in the areas of business, sports, media & event, and art & design. Our students become part of an innovative and international network, representing more than 100...
Why study at University of Europe for Applied Sciences
Are you not able to come to our campus yet? Start your studies online or on campus with the UE hybrid learning concept.
Gain practical experience and certificates next to your studies through our acceleration courses by our UE partner companies such as IBM, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Facebook, Tableau and HubSpot.
Top Ranked German University
We are proud to be among the top 10 private universities for Business Studies as well as among the Top 20 for creative studies.
Want to know more about BA Digital Product Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!