BSc (Hons) International Business ManagementUniversity of Derby
BSc (Hons) International Business Management
All available course dates
BSc (Hons) International Business Management
A new degree from our successful Business School
Spend the first year covering all aspects of international business management to find out where your passions and talents lie. From year two, you can continue on a general International Business Management pathway or choose one of the following:
- BSc (Hons) International Business Management (Business Technology)
- BSc (Hons) International Business Management (Economics)
- BSc (Hons) International Business Management (Finance)
- BSc (Hons) International Business Management (International Relations)
- BSc (Hons) International Business Management (Supply Chain and Logistics)
In the second year, you can study abroad for a semester and gain valuable experience of another culture and how business operates in another country
Our Bloomberg Financial Markets Lab puts a wealth of international business data at your fingertips and gives you an in-depth understanding of economies across the world
This degree is accredited by both the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) and the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), and these approvals can benefit your career in several ways.
Chat live with students from University of Derby
Do you want to know what it's like to study at University of Derby? Visit the link below to student ambassadors and get answers to all of your burning questions about academic and student life.
- UCAS points - 120
- Specific requirements at A-level -No specific subject requirements
- Specific requirements at GCSE -GCSE Maths and English Grade 4/Grade C (or above) or equivalent qualification
- IELTS -6.0 (with 5.5 in each skills area)
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Introductory Microeconomics
- Introductory Mathematics for Economics
- Understanding People in Organisations
- Introduction to Macroeconomic Concepts and Data
- Finance and Business Performance
- Data Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Applied Intermediate Macroeconomics
- Enterprise Management
- Managing Financial Resources
- Public Relations and Media Management
- Creativity and Innovation
- Employee Development
- International Economic Environment
- Comparative International HRM
- International Business Strategy
- Sustainable Development and International Business Law
- Critical Analysis in International Business Context
- The Lean Business Venture
- Marketing Across Cultures
- International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
- Managing the Evolving Employment Relationship
- International Banking
- Corporate Governance
- International Economic Relations
- International Entrepreneurship
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
You will focus on solving genuine business and organisational problems. We use a combination of:
- interactive lectures, including those delivered by guest speakers
- problem-solving seminars
- group work and group discussion
- case study analysis
- computer lab work and practical analysis.
- UK students: £9,250 per year
- International / EU students: £14,045 per year
- UK students: £1,155 per 20 credit module
You could take your studies to the next level with one of our exciting masters programmes such as the MSc International Business, MSc International Business and Finance, MSc International Business and Marketing, MSc International Business and HRM, MBA Global and MBA Global Finance. You may be entitled to an alumni discount on your fees if you decide to extend your time with us by progressing from undergraduate to postgraduate study.
You will be well prepared for graduate management and consultancy training opportunities. It could be your stepping stone to senior roles in many rewarding fields including international trade, transport and logistics corporations, financial and investment institutions, government agencies and global business consultancies.
About this institute
University of Derby
Here at the University of Derby we believe anything is possible. With a broad range of courses at foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate level, we can help you get your career off to a great start. We know how important it...
Want to know more about BSc (Hons) International Business Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...