Get your pharmacy degree in Hungary
The Pharm.D. program is a 5-year pharmacy degree program offered by the University of Debrecen. The program is divided into 10 semesters.
Upon completion of the program, you will be prepared to work as a professional pharmacist. You will be trained in the clinical use and application of drugs, the composition of drugs, adverse effects of pharmaceuticals, and potential interactions between drugs.
Pharmacists also fill an important role in primary patient care, taking part in activities such as hypertension screening, treatment with over-the-counter products, and drug regimens review.
Courses in the pharmacy degree program
The Pharm.D. program includes, amongst others, the following pharmacy courses:
- Pharmaceutical Biology
- General Chemistry (Theory & Practice)
- Pharmaceutical Botany
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Pharmacognosy (Theory & Practice)
- Pharmaceutical Neurobiology
- Completion of University of Debrecen's entrance examination
- Completed application form
- High school or college diploma and transcript (transcripts must be officially translated to English)
For a complete application, prospective students must also send the following:
- Vaccination report for Hepatitis B, Rose-rash (Rubeola), Mumps (Parotitis epidemica) and Measles (Morbilli)
- Notarized financial statement
- Short CV in English
- Copies of the relevant pages of your passport
- Passport sized photograph
Tuition Fee:8.000 USD/year
One time fees:application fee 150 USD, entrance procedure fee 350 USD
University of Debrecen in Hungary
The University of Debrecen was established in 1912, but can trace its educational roots in rich traditions, diversity, and excellence back to 1538. The University of Debrecen is a research university with almost 30,000 students and 1,700 instructors - one of...
Want to know more about Pharmacy (Pharm.D.)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.